Not a normal question.

bryan

So i need some help from u guys,i know this is a tech related forum but this is the best forum i know,the number 1 forum that i come to for anything.So here it goes,I have a crush on this girl and i'm gonna ask her out in a few months,then my good friend barges in,who is also a playboy and comes messing with my crush,i want to keep this a secret,no one and i mean no one other than me knows i like her.But i want him to stay away from her without me going in and being all like "So look here nigga,unless you want me to rip of ur ass and stick it to ur face,u stay away from her",i just want make him stay away from her,while not letting him know that.So any ideas guys?really need help,and also sorry for posting about drama on the forum,my apologizes.

DO NOT ask for girl advice on here if you want serious responds lol.

Don't be such a PUSSY and ask her out as soon as you can.

How old are you anyway?

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Why are you waiting so long to ask her out for? You can't tell him to stay away from a girl you're not even dating. Ask her out now or he might do it before you, in which case you're SOL.

That said, it would be a dick move if he went for her and succeeded.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Well... you don't have much say over her if she's not your actual girlfriend. If you want to do something about it, ask her out first.

By the way, it's strange asking love advice from tech geeks.

You need to go over to this playboys house in the middle of the night (when he's not banging chicks preferably) and break down his door, get all in his face, and be like "yo dawg, you finna need to step off. This be my woman and if you value your  little (insert animal here) here, I'd suggest you leave her be." Or something like that. Works every time man. Every time. 

Oh, make sure she is with you. Women love it when a man dominates another man ;)

Well... you don't have much say over her if she's not your actual girlfriend. If you want to do something about it, ask her out first.

By the way, it's strange asking love advice from tech geeks.

i know right,lol,but tech geeks are my family,lololol,and as someone said,advice never comes like from ur family,so ya,oh and trying to get some packs for her,lol,1 more thing,they were ex and chances of them getting back together is like 2%.

Just a heads up im not very experienced in this but i have some advice save some money up before you get a girlfriend :P 

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

You should ask her out while wearing a Fedora, bitches love Fedora's.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

i know right,lol,but tech geeks are my family,lololol,and as someone said,advice never comes like from ur family,so ya,oh and trying to get some packs for her,lol,1 more thing,they were ex and chances of them getting back together is like 2%.

You sound a little young man, do you have the money/resources for a girlfriend? Can you afford the upgrade?

Just a heads up im not very experienced in this but i have some advice save some money up before you get a girlfriend :P

true dat

show her yo big dik n she nsta wet ufuk dr in a pus u gt children n b happy 4 ever after yolo 

THE END 

You sound a little young man, do you have the money/resources for a girlfriend? Can you afford the upgrade?

don't worry bro,i got it all covered

Do you know how silly what you said sounds though? You don't want him near her because you plan to ask her out in a few months...MONTHS. Guess what? She's free to whoever she wants to date in that times, so better act before someone else does. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

You need to go over to this playboys house in the middle of the night (when he's not banging chicks preferably) and break down his door, get all in his face, and be like "yo dawg, you finna need to step off. This be my woman and if you value your  little (insert animal here) here, I'd suggest you leave her be." Or something like that. Works every time man. Every time. 

Oh, make sure she is with you. Women love it when a man dominates another man ;)

something like that,maybe

show her yo big dik n she nsta wet ufuk dr in a pus u gt children n b happy 4 ever after yolo 

THE END 

too much yolo my man,too much yolo

Do you know how silly what you said sounds though? You don't want him near her because you plan to ask her out in a few months...MONTHS. Guess what? She's free to whoever she wants to date in that times, so better act before someone else does. 

well,the moment that happens,im ma be kicking their asses

don't worry bro,i got it all covered

Well in that case... You need to actually talk to this supposedly good friend of yours and tell him whats up. Because otherwise nothing will ever happen.

,i want to keep this a secret,no one and i mean no one other than me knows i like her.But i want him to stay away from her ... i just want make him stay away from her,while not letting him know that.

You can't expect someone to do something for you if you don't tell him, if you are bothered by what he's doing (baring in mind he's not trying to hurt you on purpose as he doesn't know what you feel) just tell him in a nice way and if he's a good friend he'll probably do what you ask. And if you don't tell anyone it's not like you can mentally "book" this girl, if you don't ask her out and someone else does you can't really complain.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

You can't expect someone to do something for you if you don't tell him, if you are bothered by what he's doing (baring in mind he's not trying to hurt you on purpose as he doesn't know what you feel) just tell him in a nice way and if he's a good friend he'll probably do what you ask. And if you don't tell anyone it's not like you can mentally "book" this girl, if you don't ask her out and someone else does you can't really complain.

hmm...if thats the only way,i guess i have to do that

Well in that case... You need to actually talk to this supposedly good friend of yours and tell him whats up. Because otherwise nothing will ever happen.

hmm..i guess that's the only way

hmm...if thats the only way,i guess i have to do that

yep

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

hmm..i guess that's the only way

Nah men, you should just not tell your friend you like her and just kick his ass for no reason!

Nah men, you should just not tell your friend you like her and just kick his ass for no reason!

and then he'll be like wtf happend and never know the reason.