Not a normal question.

bryan

and then he'll be like wtf happend and never know the reason.

Exactly! 

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Exactly! 

i don't really get how is that gonna make him stay away from her,lololol

Hate to be a dick, but put fucking spaces between commas, periods, exclamation- and question-marks and the next word. Makes your posts seem unserious.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

i don't really get how is that gonna make him stay away from her,lololol

It's not, I was being sarcastic. How old are you if I may ask.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Hate to be a dick, but put fucking spaces between commas, periods, exclamation- and question-marks and the next word. Makes your posts seem unserious.

Oh come on...

Why is everyone falling for this? Why would this be anyones first post? Why would you come here looking for advice on women before anywhere else? And why for the love of god would you even go on the internet looking for advice on women?

ok,lol

Oh come on...

Why is everyone falling for this? Why would this be anyones first post? Why would you come here looking for advice on women before anywhere else? And why for the love of god would you even go on the internet looking for advice on women?

why not lol? to be honest, this is the only forum i use and also the only forum i would be using for ages to come, i don't get why u think it's a troll, but okay

why not lol? to be honest, this is the only forum i use and also the only forum i would be using for ages to come, i don't get why u think it's a troll, but okay

Nice try, you've only been a member for 51 minutes...

Nice try, you've only been a member for 51 minutes...

yup,that's true,cause i don't want anyone i know to see this post.Cause i too have friends who use this forum as i said earlier that i wanted this to be a secret.And also do u think anyone would u Bryan and not use their last name or anything crazy to go with it?lol,so ya,am really looking for advice,PERIOD.

In case this is a serious topic and most likely a dupe account to remain anonymous: you need to tell her or him. If he is truly your friend, then he will stay away. But then, really, you just need to tell her and stop waiting. Because if you wait, she can fall for another guy.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

yup,that's true,cause i don't want anyone i know to see this post.Cause i too have friends who use this forum as i said earlier that i wanted this to be a secret.And also do u think anyone would u Bryan and not use their last name or anything crazy to go with it?lol,so ya,am really looking for advice,PERIOD.

Linus?

C'mon dude, you're married and have a kid!

In case this is a serious topic and most likely a dupe account to remain anonymous: you need to tell her or him. If he is truly your friend, then he will stay away. But then, really, you just need to tell her and stop waiting. Because if you wait, she can fall for another guy.

oh,never thought off it that way,i was always thinking off kicking the ass of the guy who's hitting on her,but i never thought of her falling for a man.THX bro,but the problem is,i'm a gamer and as you can see i'm chubby,so wanna be getting fit before i ask her out.That's the reason

oh,never thought of it that way,i always thought that i would be kicking the ass of the guy who is hitting on her,but i totally forgetting about her falling for another guy,THX BRO,but the problem is,i'm a gamer and as u can see i'm chubby,so trying to get fit before i ask her out.

Linus?

C'mon dude, you're married and have a kid!

has linus ever said Period,seriously bro,u must have been trolled to much in ur life.Face the fact,that i'm not trolling and am really here to get some advice.

Step 1: Command prompt/terminal 

Step 2: Delete Playboy

Step 3:?????

Step 4: Girlfriend/Profit. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Step 1: Command prompt/terminal 

Step 2: Delete Playboy

Step 3:?????

Step 4: Girlfriend/Profit. 

yup,am missing step 3

First you have to complete step one and two. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Tell her to listen to this song :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9WVE2Ptbbk

Especially at 0:58

Ok,just kidding.

Just ask her out now,or as soon as possible.

I need to do the same thing with a girl,too.However,I've got exams in a few days and going out right now would be a little stupid.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

>Being this possessive over a girl that doesn't even know you like her

This is bad. This is something my 12 year old self would say, seriously. There was this one girl that I liked as did two other guys when I was in middle school. We tried the buff baddass bullshit talk of saying we should arrange a meeting to fight over her. Then we all realized this is really freaking stupid over a girl. That same girl later got addicted to drugs, had lots of kids and even been to prison for neglect. If you have to fight with another guy over a female, she isn't worth it.

So i need some help from u guys,i know this is a tech related forum but this is the best forum i know,the number 1 forum that i come to for anything.So here it goes,I have a crush on this girl and i'm gonna ask her out in a few months,then my good friend barges in,who is also a playboy and comes messing with my crush,i want to keep this a secret,no one and i mean no one other than me knows i like her.But i want him to stay away from her without me going in and being all like "So look here nigga,unless you want me to rip of ur ass and stick it to ur face,u stay away from her",i just want make him stay away from her,while not letting him know that.So any ideas guys?really need help,and also sorry for posting about drama on the forum,my apologizes.

Ask her out. Date her. Exclusively. So only you can date her. That is if she's okay with that too.

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB