PewDiePie reveals his annual revenue!

I don't think that that is true. Th number migth be however since Youtube Partner aren' allowed to talk about their income. He would lose his partnership. 

Ever heard of sarcasm? youtuvers arnt allowed to say there income to anyone

That's not true,they are allowed to talk about it(most of them i guess)

omg the amount of Titan-z's he could buy o;

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

@Slick linus is ripping you off!!! 

Its all looks these days

This world is so awesome. A guy who only plays games and screams like a dumb crow, gets millions of dollars, and people who work all day get money to just get some food .__.

yeah i hate pewdiepie its not like he raised 1 million dollars for charity a few days ago,oh wait,he did.

-snip-

I personally don't consider raising money for charity necessarily a positive thing. 

Many charity's are effectively rich people banks so they can avoid taxes. They are effectively backup charities, promising to fund real charities when they run out of money. Of course they never do.

I'm not saying he's doing this. I'm saying I can't tell the difference between a real charity and a fake one that serves the above purpose, so I can't consider him donating to a charity either way. And based purely on his video content, I don't like him. 

And then there's the whole consideration of whether donating money to the poor is actually a good thing or not:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

-snip-

I personally don't consider raising money for charity necessarily a positive thing. 

Many charity's are effectively rich people banks so they can avoid taxes. They are effectively backup charities, promising to fund real charities when they run out of money. Of course they never do.

I'm not saying he's doing this. I'm saying I can't tell the difference between a real charity and a fake one that serves the above purpose, so I can't consider him donating to a charity either way. And based purely on his video content, I don't like him. 

And then there's the whole consideration of whether donating money to the poor is actually a good thing or not:

He doesn't care about how much money he makes,you think he cares about evading a little bit of taxes? i don't think so.

He doesn't care about how much money he makes,you think he cares about evading a little bit of taxes? i don't think so.

If he still lives in Sweden, he gets taxed approximately 80-90% of his income when he makes that much money. :| That's almost all of it. 10% of $4 million is $400,000 which is still very rich, but you'd be surprised the depths of human greed. 

Some people treat it like a game. "How much money can I hide from the government this year?" ... And yes, I'm being 100% serious.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

If he still lives in Sweden, he gets taxed approximately 80-90% of his income when he makes that much money. :| That's almost all of it. 10% of $4 million is $400,000 which is still very rich, but you'd be surprised the depths of human greed. 

Some people treat it like a game. "How much money can I hide from the government this year?" ... And yes, I'm being 100% serious.

He lives in London now,

and i'm pretty sure the money he raises goes directly to the different charities,and i doubt all of them use it for tax evasion.

He lives in London now,

and i'm pretty sure the money he raises goes directly to the different charities,and i doubt all of them use it for tax evasion.

Still, I've always found that RSA video compelling. 

† Christian Member †

Some people in this thread have mentioned this already, but I feel like I should say it too... YouTube money is not all it's cracked up to be - ESPECIALLY if you have a team to pay living wages to.

Especially if you also spend a huge amount of money on camera equipment you don't need or use properly...

Alex Day (aka Nerimon) makes about 3,500 pounds a month from YouTube, and another 10,000 pounds from music and merchandise. That's 13,500 pounds (or about 23,000 dollars) a month for a single person. Even without all the merchandise he would still have a pretty decent wage. All that for barely doing any work.

If (huge if) you become big on YouTube and keep your team members to a minimum (not like Linus that has hired like 5 people) then you can make huge sums of money from it. Not that many people do though.

I'm not feeling AngryJoe lately: his almost bipolar attitude doesn't helps at one point he's overly excited giggling like a stupid school girl then he's throwing chairs around the room and shit. He just seems like this extremely annoying stereotypical person that happens to like EVERYTHING that's trendy "Oh yeah Game of Thrones! Shit I LOVE Halo! Fuck yeah a new Spiderman Movie! Oh my god yes Tesla fucking ruled!" come on.

People like Game of Thrones not because it's trendy but because it's simply awesome. The acting is one of best I have ever seen, the story is deep, the attention to detail is ridiculously high and the cinematography is beyond anything in television up to this day. Spiderman on the other hand, and all these other blockbuster action movies that come out every year... well, I couldn't give a shit about them. I don't like movies like that anymore. I've outgrown them many years ago. The movies I like to watch need to have great acting and writing like 12 Years A Slave or Django Unchained. And about Tesla... well I have no idea which Tesla are you referring to, but if you're talking about Tesla Motors, then yeah I love that company. It's time we stopped using fossil fuels. But I'm 100% confident that the Tesla you're talking about is something completely different, probably something related to Spiderman or whatever. AngryJoe has no business talking about car companies.   :) But I just wanted to randomly throw my opinion out there.

But I agree that AngryJoe has not been his best lately. 

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

People like Game of Thrones not because it's trendy but because it's simply awesome. The acting is one of best I have ever seen, the story is deep, the attention to detail is ridiculously high and the cinematography is beyond anything in television up to this day. Spiderman on the other hand, and all these other blockbuster action movies that come out every year... well, I couldn't give a shit about them. I don't like movies like that anymore. I've outgrown them many years ago. The movies I like to watch need to have great acting and writing like 12 Years A Slave or Django Unchained. And about Tesla... well I have no idea which Tesla are you referring to, but if you're talking about Tesla Motors, then yeah I love that company. It's time we stopped using fossil fuels. But I'm 100% confident that the Tesla you're talking about is something completely different, probably something related to Spiderman or whatever. AngryJoe has no business talking about car companies.   :) But I just wanted to randomly throw my opinion out there.

But I agree that AngryJoe has not been his best lately. 

I don't have a problem with someone like some of the stuff I mentioned as isolated cases but I think it's just dumb and shallow when somebody declares himself a fanboy of Games of Thrones AND Breaking Bad AND all comic book movies AND 24 AND Starwars AND Superman and so on and so on. In other words: I don't like people basically like anything that's posted on 9gag and it's a diehard geek of everything under the sun which is how Joe feels to me.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I've always found it more fun to play games than to watch people play them while they babble nonsense.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

I prefer someone more mature and/or modest like FRANKIEonPCin1080p

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

I don't see how 27 million people find a grown man screaming and acting like a 8 year old funny. I lot of people I know who used to watch him are losing interest because he seems to do the exact same thing in every single one of his videos and its getting really old, really fast.

I feel like I'm the only one in existance to have not enjoyed GoT. Seemed like a medieval soap opera to me :/

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

People shouldn't make topics on this... who cares his money, his life 

~2.3 million

Fiscal Paradises... Fiscal Paradises.... Fisting upon advanced societies. One of the advantages of poilitical federations...

Vitalius, I will watch your video, because I smell bullshit or an isolated case.

I actually dont even know what your talking about. It could refer to multiple things that are very different.

( after watching) its just a dude exposing idea with an unfinished argumentation using sophism and other techniques that mos tnoobs will fall for.

first of all I didnt even understand the headline because of his voice and lack of subtitles, I would discredit such video.

... I already see some oblivious morals, either the author or his way of adressing dum public. Ok he was adressing dum issue in society (afetr watching video)

..ok that video is wrong. It describes the weak feeling/morals<5th moral level  driven ''consideration to social wellfare''. IT is indeed retarded and covers a good portion of population.

Rational driven ''conisderation to social welfare'' is the working powerful part brought by the rare complete 5th moral level.

thats all, that there is good form the video. The actually point he tries to bring is failed.

The point is failed because it does not tak einto consideration reality. reality includes all aspects. He should go learn soem politics and macro-economy, then pheraps (I strongly doubt ) he might have the Vision.

And mainly, his argumentation is incomplete and filled with holes or doesn't follow. An argumentation must be flawless to be valid.

Of course, go add some ''symbolism'' and quotes and other shit, its almost like lisening to some stupid political reply.

What he did , is expose an idea for people to consider. But of course with all the mindless biased idiots , they'll believe in trust of the ''expert'' because their rational wont follow him. And thats what they are used to.

A good majority of people have biased rational and rely on estimations. Basic broken fundamentals such as ''what cannot be disproven is necesseraly true''.

Oh and they change the borken fundamentals based on what they favor. noobs.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Fiscal Paradises... Fiscal Paradises.... Fisting upon advanced societies. One of the advantages of poilitical federations...

Vitalius, I will watch your video, because I smell bullshit or an isolated case.

I actually dont even know what your talking about. It's too vague.

first of all I didnt even understand the headline because of his voice and lack of subtitles, I would discredit such video.

... I already see some oblivious morals, either the author or his way of adressing dum public.

I forgot he might live in Canada. Then it might be more like 2M, but in the US that tax bracket means like 50%+ of your income goes to taxes if you don't try hiding a little.

He lives in the UK.

I have no idea where you got the "he gets taxed approximately 80-90% of his income" from.

As far as I know, we have 4 different brackets of income tax here in Sweden.

0% if you make less than 18,800 SEK

~31% (varies in different parts of the country) if you make between 18,800 and 433,900 SEK

31% + 20% if you make between 433,900 and 615,700 SEK

31% + 25% if you make 615700 SEK or more.

So his income tax would be 66%, not 90%.

I used to go with the bandwagon and hate on PewDiePie, but tbh after watching a few of his videos there are a few that have actually made me laugh. As

video demonstrates, it's not PewDiePie himself that is so vapid and irritating, it's his screaming bloody fans.

I can't help but admire the guy. Hate him all you want, he's been set for life for a good few years already, and is only 24. Plus his girlfriend is gorgeous.

I used to go with the bandwagon and hate on PewDiePie, but tbh after watching a few of his videos there are a few that have actually made me laugh. As

video demonstrates, it's not PewDiePie himself that is so vapid and irritating, it's his screaming bloody fans.

Yes his fanbase is really annoying but he is annoying too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFbVKL-Meo0

Please ignore the viewers in the video because they are unfunny, but just look and listen to clips from PewDiePie's video. He is just screaming in a high pitched voice into the mic while overreacting to things. It's garbage. There is no way you can look at these clips and with a straight face says "yes, I think these clips are high quality entertainment".

I don't think that that is true. Th number migth be however since Youtube Partner aren' allowed to talk about their income. He would lose his partnership. 

He gets also a lot with gadgeds and cloths...And honestly i like him...And i really dont care how much he does...Since i think its even pretty "hard" "job",more than once he said he edits for like 11/12 hours per day...