Weird petition ...

GrievingJosh

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/rockstar-games-dont-make-a-pc-version-of-gta-v

I'd check the link out, very interesting, I'm aware Rockstar won't listen to them, but really? Nearly 14 THOUSAND supporters, not sure how long this has been about, I'm assuming around 9-10 months? Because the top comments are from 9 months ago, but I wanted to put this into a general discussion. I hate it when gamers deliberately fire shots at each other like this, there's no need. I'm a PC gamer as well as a lot of people here and I sure as hell don't pirate stuff. But yeah, how does everyone else feel about this? Apologies if anyone's already discovered/posted this.

Seriously why can't people just get along....no need to stop someone from playing a game becauce he wants to plays it on a diffrent platform.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

this has been all over the internet, people have been making fun of it for a while now. Its just a bunch of console kiddies who desperately want to keep GTA5 a console exclusive, so that they have at least one point they can make when arguing with a PC user.

holy crap what happened to you?! :lol:

Yeah, the fact that it almost has all of the signatures that it needs is kinda stupid. And since the guy's name is Trevor Phillips you know it's just a troll fucking with you.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

holy crap what happened to you?! :lol:

His life got flipped, turned upside down.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Although, there was a counter to this one, to get GTA V on the PC and it got over 720,000 signatures. So yay! :) 

it better not come to pc! im not ready yet! ;)

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I might sign it for laughs

I thought something was wrong with my head when i saw your pic upside down

But yeah, this petition is stupid - also does anyone know ANY unofficial petition that ever accomplished anything? I don't recall a single one.

In fact, the only petition i know of that has actually accomplished anything at all was the hatsune miku localisation one, and that was issued by sega themselves.

Don't be fooled by 11 year olds who can't afford dedicated graphics

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

Every time I read stupid thing like that I want to press nuke button...

And its over the top statements like these that make me question the maturity of the ltt community.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Been around for ages, some people signed it to say that the petition should f off. Sorta funny actually.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

And comments like these make internet boring

I'm okay with boring over immature.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

pls dont rleas gta V 5 on Pc, pc has only ddr3, while we have ddr5, so PC cant play gta 5. I wonder how they were albe to play gta4 even so they dont have ddr4.

Hahahahahaha, this guy

I'm loving the fact that the majority of people signing the petition are PC Gamers wanting to know the instant this petition goes down in flames

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/?snr=1_steam_4__110

6.5 MILLION CONCURRENT logged in users at a CONCURRENT time, compare that to a few ruffled feathers of say oooohhhhhh 20,000 console players who are annoyed their precious little box would get destroyed compared to PC

PC Master Race, bow to your masters Console Plebs, you may have Ubisoft on your side but we have the might of the one true Gabe Newell, the messiah of all that is right. Kneel and we may spare your life

?

Then you're calling that petition mature?

No. But your response was almost as immature as the petition.

Daily Driver:

Why should I respond maturely to an immature petition ._.? Most like that wouldn't do anything...

So you don't stoop to their level.

Daily Driver: