What to study?

Pelop17

Hello guys!! Since this is a great forum with a lot of things to benefit from it i would like to ask you what should i study? Maybe you guys have a personal experience that can help me!

I was thinking of going as an aerospace engineer

change y mine to computer engineer

and now i have in mind nanotechnology

So what you guys think? If you have any personal experience, please post , that will help me out

Thanks

This isn't a specific answer but this video always helps me, hope it will help you too. 

EDIT: And you can pick one to study in college and read books about other in your free time. Look at Taran he isn't an engineer but he made this lego toy.

btw the end of the video is very inspiring to me.

Do them all in whatever order suits your life style?

I´d do it at lest.

This isn't a specific answer but this video always helps me, hope it will help you too. 

Hey but i dont know which to study i like all of them

Hey but i dont know which to study i like all of them

Like i said do them all!

Unless your talking about in which order then that´s up to you really. Your going to have to sit down and think about it.

But i guess computer engineering is a good start, i have a feeling it will help in the other two subjects later on.

Grasshopper, seek first to know your own journeys beginning and end. Seek then the other journeys of which you are a close part. But in this seeking, know patience. Wear that travelers cloak, which shelters and permits you to endure

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Grasshopper, seek first to know your own journeys beginning and end. Seek then the other journeys of which you are a close part. But in this seeking, know patience. Wear that travelers cloak, which shelters and permits you to endure

Like i said do them all!

Unless your talking about in which order then that´s up to you really. Your going to have to sit down and think about it.

But i guess computer engineering is a good start, i have a feeling it will help in the other two subjects later on.

How will i study them all? I dont want to spend my whole life in school

If you like them all just go to the university closest to your house. If they're all equally close or far or at least in a position in which distance makes no difference, do something you already have some experience with. I doubt you had a lot of experience with nanotechnology whereas you might have some experience with computers as you're on this forum. Also bare in mind that a computer engineer has a lot more employment fields than an aerospace engineer or a nanotechnologist. So the bottom line is if you like them all the same way, go for the most practical one.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

How will i study them all? I dont want to spend my whole life in school

Your lifespan wont end at 30 >_>

If i were you id start with computer engineering and then nanotech or vise versa and finally space.

I could write a page or two on why but i don't have time.

If you like them all just go to the university closest to your house. If they're all equally close or far or at least in a position in which distance makes no difference, do something you already have some experience with. I doubt you had a lot of experience with nanotechnology whereas you might have some experience with computers as you're on this forum. Also bare in mind that a computer engineer has a lot more employment fields than an aerospace engineer or a nanotechnologist. So the bottom line is if you like them all the same way, go for the most practical one.

If i go with nanotechonlogy i have a sure job.

Your lifespan wont end at 30 >_>

If i were you id start with computer engineering and then nanotech or vise versa and finally space.

I could write a page or two on why but i don't have time.

Maybe i will start with computer eningineering and then continue....Maybe a double major if possible., but to do that theey need to have similar classes?

But do you know what i will be doing as a computer engineer?

I would like to work in Apple at some point :P

If i go with nanotechonlogy i have a sure job.

Then go for that! If I had a sure job with a subject I like I wouldn't think twice about it!

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

But do you know what i will be doing as a computer engineer?

I would like to work in Apple at some point :P

Yeah i think you can work for apple as an computer engineer. You can look at companies who are hiring computer engineers and what they are hiring them for to find out what you will be doing as one.

Yeah i think you can work for apple as an computer engineer. You can look at companies who are hiring computer engineers and what they are hiring them for to find out what you will be doing as one.

Then go for that! If I had a sure job with a subject I like I wouldn't think twice about it!

Maybe if i can do a double major with nanotechnology and computer eningineer that will be great, since apple might hire me for linking nantechology -small form factors with computer engineerring ...Thants what apple does, small powerful and elegant!!!!

So about the universities now....does Canada has good universities i know goo french also

Maybe if i can do a double major with nanotechnology and computer eningineer that will be great, since apple might hire me for linking nantechology -small form factors with computer engineerring ...Thants what apple does, small powerful and elegant!!!!

So about the universities now....does Canada has good universities i know goo french also

Well I'd refuse to work for Apple a priori if I had other options but if you like it, more power to you :P still I don't think nanotechnology will have anything to do with them hiring you or not, their stuff is small but not THAT small. Intel and other processor design/manufacture companies on the other hand do, so they might be interested. Especially intel since they make their own transistors.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Well I'd refuse to work for Apple a priori if I had other options but if you like it, more power to you :P still I don't think nanotechnology will have anything to do with them hiring you or not, their stuff is small but not THAT small. Intel and other processor design/manufacture companies on the other hand do, so they might be interested. Especially intel since they make their own transistors.

thanks , overall if i end up going as a computer engineer or nanotechnology is still a good option

Thanks