What is the point of the 20th Anniversary Edition Pentium?

How many games do you have with their game engine sitting on 1-2 threads? Plenty. How many are cpu bound? Plenty. That's the point behind this CPU. At 4.5GHz it will be slightly slower than a 4670k at 4.5GHz, just a perfect value for mmo gamers it's a much better choice than the i3. Just to leave this as reference; its cinebench 11.5 score is close to 4.0

See? The Faa signal works.  :lol:

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

How many games do you have with their game engine sitting on 1-2 threads? Plenty. How many are cpu bound? Plenty. That's the point behind this CPU. At 4.5GHz it will be slightly slower than a 4670k at 4.5GHz, just a perfect value for mmo gamers it's a much better choice than the i3. Just to leave this as reference; its cinebench 11.5 score is close to 4.0

2975d942_10382214_800938853272032_794912

G3240 (isn't it the G3258?) and a H97 board?

Is CPU-Z derping or am I missing something? :P

G3240 (isn't it the G3258?) and a H97 board?

Is CPU-Z derping or am I missing something? :P

Cinebench shows G3528 and cpu-z G3240 so I assume yes :P