Silverstone Tundra TD02 and TD03 Liquid Coolers

completelyrandomname

Silverstone has 2 new CPU coolers on their website. The TD02 and TD03. Personally I think the TD02 will be the new king of 240mm radiator closed loop cooling. It's 45mm thick!

http://silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=404

http://silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=398

I did a search and no one had this topic.

Core i5 3330|CM Hyper 212+|ASUS P8B75-M/CSM|XFX 6870|8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1600|Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM|Silverstone Strider Essential 500W|Fractal Design Core 3000

Silverstone was like:

3on8b9.jpg

Coolers look cool though. (pun intended)

Silverstone have really missed the aesthetics on these, which alot of people are looking at when buying one of these coolers. Unless you have a white and black colour scheme going these are going to look bad IMO. But good to see another player enter the all-in-one water cooler market, also nice thick rad on these.

Yep, it would go quite nicely with LEGEND's build, based on the profile picture. Also even nicer with a Fractal Design case. Silverstone EA'd the water cooling business :P

Core i5 3330|CM Hyper 212+|ASUS P8B75-M/CSM|XFX 6870|8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1600|Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM|Silverstone Strider Essential 500W|Fractal Design Core 3000

H100i will always be king in my book because of the multi-colored LED logo.

Performance? Pfft..who needs it? LEDS ARE THE FUTURE. 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Also even nicer with a Fractal Design case

I was just thinking that. It would match the fans of the Define R4 perfectly. That would look so boss

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

It was made to match Fractal cases haha :)

Good, I don't have enough selection of pre-done liquid coolers... I wonder how it preforms?

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

With a radiator that thick (TD102) i think it would have to mounted in the front on a R4 that would be too bad

I think the design of the rad would look awesome, especially in a black and white build, the water block... not so much.

The tubing looks sooo cheap.

The tubing looks like white H100 tubing

I have to say, I'm pretty much in love with everything silverstone does, but this... This is just too ugly.

Kill the ogres with fire.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I have to say, I'm pretty much in love with everything silverstone does, but this... This is just too ugly.

Kill the ogres with fire.

Such as what? I've never seen a single thing from Silverstone that had any sort of tolerable design in terms of looks, it's all functionality and no aesthetics with those guys.

EDIT: Except for the Fortress mATX and mini-ITX case, those are pretty good looking, but only the one with the silver finish.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

H100i will always be king in my book because of the multi-colored LED logo.

Performance? Pfft..who needs it? LEDS ARE THE FUTURE. 

This actually pretty true. Yea the performance on an H100i is a nice feature but I still would have gone with it for looks even at a 10 degree difference from the competition.

Such as what? I've never seen a single thing from Silverstone that had any sort of tolerable design in terms of looks, it's all functionality and no aesthetics with those guys.

EDIT: Except for the Fortress mATX and mini-ITX case, those are pretty good looking, but only the one with the silver finish.

I love form following function.

I think my Fortress FT02 is gorgeous, I think the TJ08B-E is lovely, the original raven, while too plastic for my liking is very striking. The TJ11 is right up my ally

The fortress ft03, pretty much anything they do in aluminum, I have a raging hardon for. The construction speaks for itself. After tolerating cheap cases for all those years, I have to say I have nothing but respect for these guys.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

Silverstone always has such unique products, eh? They are so... eye catching.

Woah! 45mm thick for just the radiator. If you include a single set of fans, then not many cases will be even compatible. The looks are nice but that choice of tubing and the color scheme just burns my eyes.

if only the tubing didn't look crap :(

The radiator finns look....dense :) I wonder how this will perform.

For the looks: the radiator looks amazing with its white and graphite black on the outside but

that silver on the waterblock and that white tubing looks....bad, I don't like it.

Finally a cooler that is white. was it so hard to ask?

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

So fucking sexy! If it performs just slightly better then a NH-D14 i'll get one for my next build (if i don't have enough money for fully costom )

Interested in Business and Technology

just because its knew and that think doesnt mean it will rule 

It's my opinion about it.  ;) 

If the best closed loop cooler (240mm) radiator is the Water 2.0 Extreme and that's only 38mm then this might be the new king. Assuming the fin density is there and that fans are able get air through them.

• 3 weeks later...

I love form following function.

I think my Fortress FT02 is gorgeous, I think the TJ08B-E is lovely, the original raven, while too plastic for my liking is very striking. The TJ11 is right up my ally

The fortress ft03, pretty much anything they do in aluminum, I have a raging hardon for. The construction speaks for itself. After tolerating cheap cases for all those years, I have to say I have nothing but respect for these guys.

I agree about the FT02 (I've got the black windows one), F-ing gorgeous!  :wub:

The only thing I don't like about these coolers is the tubing, if only they used something a bit thicker, like the tubing on the H80i(which I own)/H100i.

I also hope that when it comes out (date anyone :) ), they'll offer two color options (black brushed aluminum waterblock with black tubing and radiator or silver brushed aluminum waterblock and white tubing and radiator, like, for example, the FT02s)...

Other than that the radiator looks really nice, and 45mm thick compared to even the H80i's 38mm should be really interesting...

ConsTR(4)uct:

• CPU
    Threadripper 1900X @ 4.0GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus PRIME X399-A
  • RAM
    32GB Crucial Ballistix Elite @ 3466MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming-X 11G
  • Case
    SilverStone Fortress FT02
  • Storage
    1TB Samsung 960 EVO + 500GB WD Blue SSD + 2x 4TB WD Red (RAID1) + 3TB HGST Deskstar NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair AX760i
  • Display(s)
    2x Acer Predator XB271HK
  • Cooling
    BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G710+
  • Mouse
    Logitech G502
  • Sound
    Propellerhead Balance + Bose Companion II + AKG K7XX