PSA

qwertywarrior

when you change your thumbnail pic

PEOPLE WILL FORGET WHO YOU ARE

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Tom Cruise is going to be here for the long run.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

wtf is a PSA? :P

its when you bleed from the area between your legs at the end of the month

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

ok thanks

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

PMS?

lol

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Im the infamous chicken - never gonna stop walkin'......

PMS?

lol

:P

also  ur username on LTT is unforgettable u can change ur thumbnail a million times :)

i allow it

:P

also  ur username on LTT is unforgettable u can change ur thumbnail a million times :)

i allow it

lies I know far more people by avatar then name

it is never allowed to change avatar if you want people to know you pick a good one you like at the start

hello i'm new here nice to meet you all

Your avatar is not helping...

Could've sworn I've said that before!

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

hello i'm new here nice to meet you all

your post gave me hiccups... 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

<----This will stay 4lyfe.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

as someone that has the same random .gif as someone else on this forum, this might be a problem...

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

I might change mine soon. Still haven't decided on what new character i'll play around with.

Baelish might stick around though. Mostly because it's a character that's fairly similar in personality to myself. 

And also because.

tumblr_lo2vq382Re1qi4jsvo1_500_zps477321

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

You what now?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

and that's why i never change profile picture nor name, those two things are your identity, change either one of them and people will forget you right away, especially the profile picture (i never remember names)

and i find it incredibly annoying when people change either one..