It's official, my mom can use Whatsapp. I am so proud of her.

LarsReviews

So a few days ago I received a Whatsapp from my mom. She did it on her own. Even sending pictures is no problem for her.

I am as proud as a son could be.

Is't it just great if parent discover new technologies?

s1200_proud_face.jpg

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I wish my mom could use Whatsapp. She's like the only one sending text messages and it annoys me when I have to use Messaging app.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

I don't even know how to use Whatsapp.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I wish my mother wouldn't use too much technology. Too much technology for a person is a bad thing.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I gave my mom my old phone (htc one v) and taught her how to use WhatsApp (the main reason she wanted a smartphone was for WhatsApp :P). She's now more active on it than I am. Which is surprising since my parents still think that shopping online with a credit card is "unsafe" because they can "hack" your card. (they don't like steam, apple products, amazon, ebay, etc. coz they ask for credit card information when you a create an account lol)

I use telegram :)

I prefer a stone tablet with a message.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

My mom knows about android, linux,windows, ios, macOS and virussen and security! *BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG*
Mostly because I thaught her well!

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

My mom uses snapchat more than me...         Don't really know if this is a good or bad thing :P

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

My mom uses snapchat more than me...         Don't really know if this is a good or bad thing :P

Were your mom on 16 and pregnant?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Pssst. My 85 year old grandpa has 1 desktop, two laptops, a smartphone and can use use voxer and viber on that smartphone...

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

My grandfather 83 Years Of Age has a Samsung s4 he built one of his PCs and a gaming laptop and is fluent with all. 

Were your mom on 16 and pregnant?

Nope quite opposite (that's why i wrote this) she's almost 50..

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity