Locked out of bios

Go to solution Solved by Wtalk2,

http://www.fixya.com/support/t13286848-acer_aspire_5736z_bios_password_tried Best I could find. Looks like your taking it apart :/

I tried starting up my old Acer 5736z-4016 Notebook and it wont boot because its asking for a Bios level boot password i never set. I know how to reset it on my desktop but ive never had to reset it on a laptop, do i have to pull the whole thing apart to pull the cmos battery or is there an easier way to clear that boot password

http://www.fixya.com/support/t13286848-acer_aspire_5736z_bios_password_tried Best I could find. Looks like your taking it apart :/

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

I tried starting up my old Acer 5736z-4016 Notebook and it wont boot because its asking for a Bios level boot password i never set. I know how to reset it on my desktop but ive never had to reset it on a laptop, do i have to pull the whole thing apart to pull the cmos battery or is there an easier way to clear that boot password

haha thats fun :)

Its all looks these days

I thought there would be a very small pin hole on the bottom with reset next to it. My Acer 5733z did.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

well the cmos battery is exposed under one of the access covers on the bottom so its easy thankfully