Just saw HTTYD2 FREAKIN PISSED >:C (spoilers)

Snickerzz

I don't I can forgive this movie...

HIS FUCKING DAD DIES >:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I never liked his dad anyways. :P

I never liked his dad anyways. :P

but he died in such a stupid way  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

but he died in such a stupid way  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Elaborate. 

Elaborate. 

imma copy what i just told my firend..

so he finds his mom and shes been away with dragons and she knows all this stuff and she has like a fortress with dragons and in that fortress is an alpha dragon, he controls all the other dragons, and this evil dude who wants to control them also has an alpha dragon which eventually beats the good alpha dragon and then the evil dude commands the alpha dragon to command toothless to shoot hiccup and his dad pushes hiccup out of the way and his dad gets hit with toothless' fireball thingy and he fucking dies omfg ;-;-;-;

someone please tell me what httyd2 is? 

how to train your dragon 2 god are you living under a rock!?

how to train your dragon 2 god are you living under a rock!?

i don't blame him, that's a really shitty acronym, i was clueless until i read this, also because of the spoiler i want to see this more that before :3

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

IDC, probably a bad sequel to a almost bad first movie.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

imo the first one was one of the best dreamworks animations they have made, up in the top like shrek 1, again imo

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

you sir have no taste in quality xD

you sir have no taste in quality xD

No I just don't like many movies.

imo the first one was one of the best dreamworks animations they have made, up in the top like shrek 1, again imo

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

No I just don't like many movies.

Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

I liked the first, How to train your dragon. Still stoked to see the second one.

Shrek though, the worst animated movie ever.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Never seen the first movie

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!