DX RACER Chairs

Toxic Venom

Im thinking about getting a dx racer chair i just wanna know how comfortable people think they are i seem to see tons and tons of people using their chairs and i just need some advice.

I have a DX Racer M-Series and I really like it. It's nice and comfy. Also it looks baller. 

Same chair as Izaya here. 
The M-Series have a big Back so if your short i´d suggest a different version.

For example: My chair would be somewhat big for Linus. so if your around his size check the size on the other Series like D or F

For example: My chair would be somewhat big for Linus. so if your around his size check the size on the other Series like D or F

I have a DX Racer M-Series and I really like it. It's nice and comfy. Also it looks baller.

Im exactly 6ft, so these chairs are actually really comfy i wish i could try them, it's just they look hard

Im exactly 6ft, so these chairs are actually really comfy i wish i could try them, it's just they look hard

Ah, true. they are abit on the stiff side, but its not that bad and it will soften up abit after you sit for for a few days.

Worst case you can get a cheap thin chair pillow. my only con with the chair is the neck pillow that came with mine, the shape is weird and not that comfy, oh and that pillow is Hard!

I swaped the Neck and Back pillow and it feels better :D

oh and im slightly taller then you, but my "build" is not beef (kinda like Linus)

Comfy chair. Bit out of my price range or else I would get one for sure

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Ah, true. they are abit on the stiff side, but its not that bad and it will soften up abit after you sit for for a few days.

Worst case you can get a cheap thin chair pillow. my only con with the chair is the neck pillow that came with mine, the shape is weird and not that comfy, oh and that pillow is Hard!

I swaped the Neck and Back pillow and it feels better :D

oh and im slightly taller then you, but my "build" is not beef (kinda like Linus)

But all round good to sit on for long periods of time?

Comfy chair. Bit out of my price range or else I would get one for sure

Yeah, the USA's prices are alright i hate how expensive stuff here is in australia

Oh yes! dude i freaking SLEEP in it! :D the back can go pretty far back, just watch the weight, don't want to fall backwards :D

Thanks will be definitely considering it.

Yeah, the USA's prices are alright i hate how expensive stuff here is in australia

I think Amazon ship to Aus with those chairs. Obviously there not light so it may cost a bit but I wouldn't rule it out for cheapest option.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I think Amazon ship to Aus with those chairs. Obviously there not light so it may cost a bit but I wouldn't rule it out for cheapest option.

Oooooh thanks for the tip will check it out :D

Do they ship world wide? 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Im thinking about getting a dx racer chair i just wanna know how comfortable people think they are i seem to see tons and tons of people using their chairs and i just need some advice.

Get a gt omeage I have one and I love it it's exactly like Dxr but way cheaper 

I'm 6´4 do I win? 

I have a dxracer chair and honestly I'd recommend a leather office chair with a high back and headrest instead. They're more comfortable imo.

That being said they're nice chairs if you get a deal on it. (mine was free)

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

They don't really list a height range, only if its for bigger people with no real numerical range or am I missing it?

Also, they also list adjustable lumbar support where listed but I never see it listed only the pillow, would like a chair with the car type adjustable lumbar support so you could tweak it as needed. Close to clicking buy for sure.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.