AMD Never Settle Reloaded LEVELUP!

well a got a 7770 on my htpc i got a 680 on my main one

The 7750 is a spare in my now not so functional C2Q 6700 machine (Might be the SATA chipset starting to go, not sure) My main rig has a 560ti DS from EVGA, best i could do at the time i built this system.

Lol this name is getting out of hand. They need a new title for the promo. It's getting to be just as bad as phones.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

I'd much rather have them sell their cards at a lower price than ship a dozen of games with the card. But I guess it doesn't work that way

i have a 7870 but it stugles with every game i play because i have eyefinity... i rilly need a 7990 or 2 7950s... and if you ask y 2 7950s and not 2 7970? is because at this much res its better to get the 7950s it is maby a 10% to 15% better with the 7970s but not worth the extra $250 and with that extra i could get 3 7950s and then it would be a %35 to 40% better speeds...and 3 7950s is the same and a little better then a 7990 but for a little cheaper. i can get 3 7950s for $855 AUD

Guys , how would I know if the graphic card I bought is eligible for this promo ? Is everything directed to the seller itself ?

For example : if I get the coupon for my seller , the games I will get is up to AMD ( via AMD site ) or my coupon already have fixed I will get that bunch of games

The seller will give you a promo code and you would enter the promo code on the site to claim your games. The promo code is just a code stating which gpu you have and giving you the games that are in that bundle. I don't think its a fixed code because AMD will probably send you the additional games because of your card being in the bundle. To see if the seller is participating in this promotion, I would contact the seller. But in order to find the most accurate answer for your code issue, I would recommend you to contact AMD at "support@amd4u.com"

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I feel like I've seen this somewhere before.... So familiar, on a site just like this...

wow lol how the hell are amd still doing this?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Good guy AMD  :D  My next build will almost unequivocally have an AMD card in it.

Workstation: 3930k @ 4.3GHz under an H100 - 4x8GB ram - infiniband HCA  - xonar essence stx - gtx 680 - sabretooth x79 - corsair C70 Server: i7 3770k (don't ask) - lsi-9260-4i used as an HBA - 6x3TB WD red (raidz2) - crucia m4's (60gb (ZIL, L2ARC), 120gb (OS)) - 4X8GB ram - infiniband HCA - define mini  Goodies: Røde podcaster w/ boom & shock mount - 3x1080p ips panels (NEC monitors for life) - k90 - g9x - sp2500's - HD598's - kvm switch

ZFS tutorial

Excellent, getting a new PC next week - think I'll pick up a 7970 :D

I got a coupon code today.. but how do I get the extra game with their Level Up promo?.. Or did they give me the wrong game coupon? :O

I got a coupon code today.. but how do I get the extra game with their Level Up promo?.. Or did they give me the wrong game coupon? :o

They'll give you another email later. It took them a while to send all my codes.

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

God damit, I recently bought a 7950 a month ago. 

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50