AMD Never Settle Reloaded LEVELUP!

It is so sad that I bought two 7970's in July last year :<

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

That's annoying I agree, they should tie it to the card's serial number & have you claim it online, instead of including a game code coupon/ticket.

Yeah. They'd get tons more sales that way. Asia is a huge market and yet we are excluded.

Yeah. They'd get tons more sales that way. Asia is a huge market and yet we are excluded.

That's weird, since AMD had a special bundle for Asia that has Devil May Cry instead of Tomb Raider.

If they had a special bundle for you guys, the bundles must be getting to you somehow.

and now that some of us have finished most of those games already_they shud just offer an option where you can trade in the games or get the card cheaper

I think I'll be getting that 7950 that I wanted now.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

This is why I love AMD cards. They give you better performance than Nvidia cards and they are always adding more games to give away unlike Nvidia. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Makes the 7990 worth even more in my opinion! It performs better than 690 and you get tons of free stuff I am honestly thinking about it but i will have to increase my budget...

It's totally insane right ?

The 7790 is a 140$ card & you get 120$ worth of games with it, which is beyond me !

Which means you're only paying $20 for the video card, technically.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I really hope they do this with the 8000 series! I'll definitely switch from nivida to amd if they have never settle for the 8k series, maybe they will have bf4 and watch dogs :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Snickerzz, on 16 May 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

Snickerzz, on 16 May 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

I really hope they do this with the 8000 series! I'll definitely switch from nivida to amd if they have never settle for the 8k series, maybe they will have bf4 and watch dogs :D

That's already been confirmed ! a bundle with BF4 is coming, the gameplay footage of the game was ran on a 7990.

Watch Dogs is rumored to be bundled as well, since it's being developed by the same folks who made Far Cry 3 & that game was bundled with AMD cards last year & still is bundled with the 7990.

Does this bundle apply to people who bought the cards already?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

No the bundle is not retroactive.

aww...im slighty sadden by this...

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

That's weird, since AMD had a special bundle for Asia that has Devil May Cry instead of Tomb Raider.

If they had a special bundle for you guys, the bundles must be getting to you somehow.

Must be for only selected countries. I have a buddy who runs a PC hardware shop and he has nothing.

This is good marketing step by AMD. Too bad local stores in my country only sell Nvidia cards, because AMD isn't popular here. Personally I like Nvidia because of PhysX, Cuda cores, their updates and etc... But I agree, that AMD's cards are also great and this their decision with free games is another successful thing on market.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

I am a little confused. I recently (about 2 months ago) bought a 7850 and got Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite, do we expect to get Far Cry Blood Dragon as well now that it has been updated, or is this only for new purchases?

I am a little confused. I recently (about 2 months ago) bought a 7850 and got Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite, do we expect to get Far Cry Blood Dragon as well now that it has been updated, or is this only for new purchases?

Everybody gets Far Cry Blood Dragon, you should contact AMD to see if you can get the code straight from the or your original retailer.

Everybody gets Far Cry Blood Dragon, you should contact AMD to see if you can get the code straight from the or your original retailer.

Problem is I do not remember what email address I used when registering the card for the NeverSettle reloaded bundle. I was sort of expecting the code would be emailed out now the game is released.

Guys , how would I know if the graphic card I bought is eligible for this promo ? Is everything directed to the seller itself ?

For example : if I get the coupon for my seller , the games I will get is up to AMD ( via AMD site ) or my coupon already have fixed I will get that bunch of games

i only got a 7770 :(

Dont feel to bad about it, I got a 7750 :(

Welp, I was going to wait for a GTX770 but I simply could not pass up this deal so I bought an HD7970.

GG, AMD. My money is yours. :) 

Personal Rig: i7 7700K - Asus Strix Z270H - 2x8GB GSkill RGB memory 3000Mhz - EVGA GTX1080ti SC2 - 2X Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - EVGA SuperNOVA 750G2

Can't wait for BF4 to get on the bundle so I can buy my second HD7950.

If bf4 gets in the bundle, fuck nvidia 780 im getting 9990 if it gets made or 9970 we'll see/ but is bf4 gonna be a gaming evolved title or meant to be played?!?!?!

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Well I think it was either confirmed or rumored that it will be in the next bundle so I am expecting its going to be a gaming evolved title. Can't wait for it!

\

Dont feel to bad about it, I got a 7750 :(

well a got a 7770 on my htpc i got a 680 on my main one