Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium

legend8887

Alone? Like, take it down a dark alley, alone?

you dont need antivirus.

Hah, very funny :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

that wasnt meant to be funny.

Oh ok then so there is no need for an antivirus because the internet is completely safe and all the people on this forum who have gotten a virus is because they downloaded it on purpose right?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

no. just be careful.

You know that it is possible to download a file from a secure website and have a trojan/virus infiltrate it while it is going from the server to your computer? This 'man in the middle' strategy is used all over the world to infect computers. If you have an antivirus it will let you know that something is wrong so you can delete it before running. If you don't, you most likely will get infected and have a 'zombie' computer attached to a botnet. Nasty stuff dude...and stuff you have no idea is on your computer.

Spoiler

You know that it is possible to download a file from a secure website and have a trojan/virus infiltrate it while it is going from the server to your computer? This 'man in the middle' strategy is used all over the world to infect computers. If you have an antivirus it will let you know that something is wrong so you can delete it before running. If you don't, you most likely will get infected and have a 'zombie' computer attached to a botnet. Nasty stuff dude...and stuff you have no idea is on your computer.

i download from youtube and from origin.

antivitus isnt 100% protection either.

i download from youtube and from origin.

antivitus isnt 100% protection either.

Antivirus is 1000x better than nothing...

Do you have windows firewall on? Or do you disable that too?

Spoiler

i dont disable that. is doesnt annoy me. antivirus does.

Well that acts like an antivirus (just not as good as other options) and will protect you from most bad stuff :)

So yes you use the stock antivirus.

Spoiler

Well that acts like an antivirus (just not as good as other options) and will protect you from most bad stuff :)

So yes you use the stock antivirus.

and, in case you are interested: i have javascript and plugin running disabled on default.

but i dont get real antivirus, they just slow down everything and annoy me with random popups.

@Rheinwasser, your not helping...  <_<  Not ALL People know what to click and what NOT to click on websites. Not ALL people know what Software to use! I deal with this every day so can it! with your nonsense.

for the OP here's your answer https://helpdesk.malwarebytes.org/entries/20818081-Does-Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware-replace-antivirus-software-

IMO, i would use MSE, AVAST! or Avira

@Rheinwasser, your not helping...  <_<  Not ALL People know what to click and what NOT to click on websites. Not ALL people know what Software to use! I deal with this every day so can it! with your nonsense.

-snip-

maybe he would know and didnt think about that option.

i was just throwing my opinion out there.

i did install antivirus for my friends as well.