Question about ebay shipping from china etc.

Luke

Hi. So a few days ago i messaged a seller mentioning that something i bought from him about 40 days ago (it was just a $4 camera charger) still had not arrived in the mail. I waited a couple days but got no response and this morning the damn thing finally arrived in the mail. Anyway just now i got a email from the seller along with a refund.

My question is not "should i keep the money?" I already replied saying it came in the mail. My question is do the sellers from china, taiwan etc seriously not know when and if the item arrives? How is that even a viable business model....? You'd think people would just lie all the time and say the item didn't arrive for a refund, No? 

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

the seller probably had tracking on it, and assumed it was lost in the mail since you hadnt received it. or just didnt care because it was 4$ and people taking advantage of that is fraud....

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

lol a couple of days. i wait from 3 weeks - 2 months for free shipping items from china.

lol a couple of days. i wait from 3 weeks - 2 months for free shipping items from china.

Yea i meant i waited a couple of days for a response oops. I edited the post to make it more clear.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

For a response?

for a response it depends but usually a few days yeah