What's The Best Forklift Simulator?

IDprofile

I'm probably going to have a job as a forklift operator through the summer so I figured I should find a simulator.

What's the most realistic and best forklift sim? I do have a G27.

Does this exist? If so, then what have I been doing with my life?!

1235471462_forklift_worker_fail.gif

I want, no, need to reenact this! 

Edit: Well, there's one on Steam and there's a website called this: http://www.forkliftsimulator.com/

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Warehouse and Logistics Simulator is the only one I could find on Steam. There isn't many at all.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

without the correct controllers i dont see how it would help ya :/

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I wouldn't worry about it. I had a forklift gig and it took me about 1 hour before I was comfortable. Putting pallets 20 feet up, weighing over 1000lbs. It's quite easy to get the hang of. It's not tons of pulleys and levers in tandem, you make one adjustment at a time. If you aren't accident prone, ie, getting in fender benders all the time ... than you got it made.

4:05 - 4:15 is one of the best things to master so you don't start breaking pallets, raising pallet correctly without a jolt etc. This video is pretty much your breakdown of a forklift.

i3-4170, H81 board, 8GB DDR3, Crucial M4, GTX 770, Xigmatek Vangaurd Case, Creative Titanium X-fi, Razer Carcharias, 500w PSU, 24" VA panel and a 42" IPS. Thinking about getting a plant.

Best thing would be that your employer lets you train after hours. What I have read about smaller sims, they have laggy or non-responsive controls anyway. Farming simulator and harvester would be best alternative since iirc they both use rear wheels to turn.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Shenmue I'd say. Seriously, I doubt that a forklift simulator will be of any use if you want to learn or get used to driving a real forklift.

Best thing would be that your employer lets you train after hours. What I have read about smaller sims, they have laggy or non-responsive controls anyway. Farming simulator and harvester would be best alternative since iirc they both use rear wheels to turn.

This is probably your best bet.

Warehouse and logistics sim zombie edition lol.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones