Watch_Dogs

Vicente Gomez

Heard so "meh" stuff about this game, but I'm still going to try it. Does anybody know the difference between the Digital Deluxe and the Standard edition, which one should I get? And should I get the season pass, what do I get with it?

Get the standard edition if you're going to buy it. Do not buy any DLC for it. The DLC isn't worth it - all that shit should have been included in the game.

Fun, open-world game for PC but not really worth $60 IMO, wait for it to go on sale.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Expect a ~15 hour campaign(if you're doing straight story, no side quests), maybe less if you rush it. Gun play is bad, driving is meh and the hacking can get wonky because of the positioning you need to be in and how close you need to be for the game to register you're looking at something you need/want to hack.

I didn't play multiplayer at all because it seems as if it is tacked on. I get on the singleplayer every now and then just to drive around and kill civilians and evade the cops because the city just becomes a sandbox after the story, you still have access to side quests, but they are pretty much just filler content.

Worth $60? No. Worth $30-$40? I'd say yeah.

Expect a ~15 hour campaign(if you're doing straight story, no side quests), maybe less if you rush it. Gun play is bad, driving is meh and the hacking can get wonky because of the positioning you need to be in and how close you need to be for the game to register you're looking at something you need/want to hack.

I didn't play multiplayer at all because it seems as if it is tacked on. I get on the singleplayer every now and then just to drive around and kill civilians and evade the cops because the city just becomes a sandbox after the story, you still have access to side quests, but they are pretty much just filler content.

Worth $60? No. Worth $30-$40? I'd say yeah.

I agree. I did the entire campaign ~15-20 hours, didn't do a single side quest, there was just no incentive. Same with multiplayer if you ask me. Haven't touched it since I beat it, and probably never will. If you can pick it up for half price, go ahead, otherwise, save your money and pass on this one OP.

ps, driving is horrible.

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

Its not as fun as I thought it would be....but the story imho is flipping amazing and realistic. The music, ambience, voices, and look make anyone who lived in Chicago like me feel at home. But its worth like 20-30$, not 60$....I never touched the multiplayer either.

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

The story is amazing.  The stealth / sneek highbreed stype of game play is amazing but eventually the game gets away from it as you have to run and gun a lot more.  This is where the game starts to lose its magic a little bit for me.  Once you are over the story mode of the game the side quests have some interesting challenges but they aren't as capitivating as the main storyline.  The multiplayer is also kind of meh. 

Corsair 900D [ASUS Sabertooth Z87] i7 4770K @ 4.6ghz [x4 4BG Corsair Dominator Platnum 2133mhz]
Samsung 840 Pro 256GB (OS) [2TB  Western Digital Caviar Black (Storage)] 2x Nivida 980GTX SLI 

Beyerdynamic DT990's [Logitech 600] Razor Blackwiddow Ultimate [MS XBOX360 gamepad]