Suggestion for a thread for the news section

FinnHallqvist

Hello everybody,

I need your help to make a thread in the news section of the LTT forum. I am not a native english speaker and I don't see myself being able to do that kind of things about this kind of topic.

The new topic is about Intel being sued for 1 Billion Euro(Maybe dollar) because of them preventing AMD from selling PCs which have built in hardware made by AMD.

I would really like someone to make a topic about it because I think this is kind of important as a new topic in the News section, although it may not be about tech, but about companies who are related to the tech we use.

Sincerely

FinnHallqvist

Edit: Can't even insert a link. I'm so bad at formatting...

I can't do it right now I'm on my tablet in Spanish class but you should add a link to the article and somebody might do it

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

At the moment I only find german threads about it but as soon as I find an english one I'm going to post it.

You don't need to be good at english for making threads in news section. Only things you need for good entry are some of your own thoughts, some quote of original article you find interesting or important, maybe pic or two and link to referred page. Its not offical news section. Its members sharing news they think everybody else would want to read too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv