Would it be an overkill?

Ye so i was wondering if it was a overkill to use 2 480's radiators for CPU and GPU (maybe to motherboard)? Im going to buy tha Phanteks enthoo primo case and it can fit a lot more than 2 480's so i tought that why not make a use of it:D but will it affect my temps more than like 2 240's? or 2 360's? should i go push pull conf or only push or pull? The case has dustfilters everywhere so maybe it wouldn't gather so much dust between rad and fan... Oh and im going to buy corsair static pressure fans for the rads ofc:D

Specs for the computer: 

Processor: 4790K (buying when released)

GPU: EVGA GTX 780 hydro copper

Powersupply: Corsair 860i (this should be enough for another graphics card for the future upgrade, or is it enough?)

Motherboard: asus maximus VII hero (gonna buy the new z97 formula with watercooling on board if it has been released till i get this build together)

16GB of ram etc...

Bigger rads mean that you don't need to push as much air through them, allowing you to use less RPM and have a quieter system.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Well if you're concerned about overkill and wasting money I'd start buy getting a smaller pc case. Apart from that it's not. With big rads you can go for low fpi ones which enable you to run the fans on them at lower RPM for a quieter system. You'll get great temps now and down the road if you decide to add a second GPU.

Edit: push/pull is a waste of money, you'll get marginally better temps (1-2 degrees Celsius). I wouldn't go for Corsair SP's if you really want quiet fans, Noiseblocker Blacksilent Pro's or Noctua's in push or cheaper fans in pull. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

It is probably a little overkill, but lets be honest so is water cooling in general once you get past the closed loop coolers. Go with what looks good in the end that is what water cooling is all about.

So it doesn't changeg the temps at all if i use 2 480's only the fan speed (noise) goes more quiet?

And the money ain't rly a problem but i don't rly want to use money for something insanely stupid:D so the case stays the same i think:)

Typically the only major temperature differences you would see is if you did not have enough cooling capacity. After a point you hit diminishing returns and may be looking at if it is lower then its by a degree or so. You will have more capacity to maintain the same temperatures though if you add additional equipment to the loop. You can also add lower density radiators and quieter fans to your loop with more radiator space although you could do that with less than 2x480's. I personally run one 360x60 and one 240x60 in my loop and my temps are great mid 20's on idle for cpu and 45-55 under load with corsair sp 120's running at 900 rpms. You can see what I'm running in my sig.

And about the fans:_D the corsair static pressure fans sell here at almost same price than noctuas... even few euros cheaper. But what about those Noctua industrial fans that just came out? worth or not? they cost quite alot tho....

So it doesn't changeg the temps at all if i use 2 480's only the fan speed (noise) goes more quiet?

yeah it won't decrease temps by much but I think it's definatly worth it (my opinion is that when watercooling you should go all out or nothing, that means lots and lots and lots of rad space+abit more rad space ) as it allows you to run your fans at ridiculously low RPM meaning an extreemly quiet pc with amazing temps n

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

And about the fans:_D the corsair static pressure fans sell here at almost same price than noctuas... even few euros cheaper. But what about those Noctua industrial fans that just came out? worth or not? they cost quite alot tho....

If you want quite and can spend the money Noctua is awesome. If you want looks and not as quiet I like the Corsair's. It really comes down to whats more important to you performance or looks. And if you like the look of Noctua's then I guess it does not matter.

Typically the only major temperature differences you would see is if you did not have enough cooling capacity. After a point you hit diminishing returns and may be looking at if it is lower then its by a degree or so. You will have more capacity to maintain the same temperatures though if you add additional equipment to the loop. You can also add lower density radiators and quieter fans to your loop with more radiator space although you could do that with less than 2x480's. I personally run one 360x60 and one 240x60 in my loop and my temps are great mid 20's on idle for cpu and 45-55 under load with corsair sp 120's running at 900 rpms. You can see what I'm running in my sig.

Nice:D so i see it can be a little overkillx_D but well i have to decide the parts 2 months from now for the cooling part, so i have time:) but ye so i oculd manage with less:) what do you think about the EK waterblocks coolstream PE 480 rads they are cheaper but also not so thick.... they cost less than the ones i were going to get:D

Rly good answers! i really appreaciate the help  ^_^

what kind of pump would be enough for this loop? or what should i look in the pump? are the bars more important than l/h or the opposite?

what kind of pump would be enough for this loop? or what should i look in the pump? are the bars more important than l/h or the opposite?

Laing D5 pump

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02