H100i or XSPC Raystorm ex240

I am looking into buying a water cooling kit or AIO, but I can't decide if I should spend the extra $50 to buy the XSPC Kit or should I just save some money and buy the corsair kit. I have an i5 3570k and a corsair 500r case, the h100i radiator will fit(it is 25mm) without me having to remove the mesh panel on the top of the case but that is easy since all you have to do is press it down and pull it out but with the XSPC ex240 radiator I will have to remove the mesh panel (it is 35mm) but for both of these I can put the fans under the radiator and have it in a pull configuration so that won't be a problem. I want to do an oc up to 4.5ghz but I can settle for 4.2ghz I just need to know what kind of temps I will be getting. Also my PC has really good airflow since that is what is designed for but I'm just not a fan of how the air coolers look so that is why I want to upgrade from my hyper 212 evo. The hyper 212 evo gets good temps when my CPU is at stock clocks but when I oc to 4.2 it gets hotter than I would like(around 55 degrees celsius) so anything lower than that would be great. I understand that is a low temp for a 4.2 oc but I'm in my freezing cold basement right under an air vent and it is really cold, even during the summer I will sometimes have to wear a sweatshirt. So any help would be appreciated!

Ok.  First, don't determine your target OC without actually trying it.  Some chips may hit that and some may go higher and some might not overclock at all. 

Here's Linus' guide on overclocking:

Here's TTL's guide:

Second, if you plan on going custom loop ala XSPC kit, get a better case.  The 500r is a budget case and not really designed for enthusiast stuff. 

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Definatly get the kit 100%

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Why?

Get either or, they would both fulfil your needs.

Because it's a custom loop... You can expand it in the future, add more rads =lower RPM fans. It also looks a hell of alot cooler. (Also I'm fed up of seeing h100i's I think they are incredibly boring, but that's just me)

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Because it's a custom loop... You can expand it in the future, add more rads =lower RPM fans. It also looks a hell of alot cooler. (Also I'm fed up of seeing h100i's I think they are incredibly boring, but that's just me)

Ooops, I thought it said get the h100i.

I would go with a kit.,....And I know how hard the decision is since im wrestling with the same. But I have watched a bunch of reviews of the H100i, and I think you are getting more for your money with the kit.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Ok.  First, don't determine your target OC without actually trying it.  Some chips may hit that and some may go higher and some might not overclock at all. 

Here's Linus' guide on overclocking:

Here's TTL's guide:

Second, if you plan on going custom loop ala XSPC kit, get a better case.  The 500r is a budget case and not really designed for enthusiast stuff. 

I have already got to 4.5ghz on my chip, the temps were too hot with the hyper 212 evo though. They were in the upper 80's.