1 CPU, 1 GPU, All in one res?

So this summer I plan to start a custom loop project on my main rig. I am only cooling a single GPU and a single CPU. Should I go with an all in one pump/res? I like the look of them a lot more but do they perform? Also, if I SHOULD get an all in one, what one would you recommend?

Don't think I've even seen a system with multiple pumps. You need more rads en fans not pumps and res'.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Some all in ones can tend to be a little noisy, but you probably would get better performance from a seperate pump and res. Unless you can find a really one all in one res

Don't think I've even seen a system with multiple pumps. You need more rads en fans not pumps and res'.

What I mean is, should I go with a outside of a res, or a pump/res combo?

Pump/res combos perform as good or even better than having the pump separate from the res due to the pump top. EK and Bitspower both offer great parts to setup pump/res combos. A pump/res combo offers great aesthetics. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Now with Corsair's new fancy GPU waterblock adapter... Are you sure you don't just want to go with two AIOs?

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Now with Corsair's new fancy GPU waterblock adapter... Are you sure you don't just want to go with two AIOs?

I love messing with my rig and to be completely honest, popping in an AiO is too easy, I want to be able to look into my tower and know that I configured it to my own liking. You get me?

I love messing with my rig and to be completely honest, popping in an AiO is too easy, I want to be able to look into my tower and know that I configured it to my own liking. You get me?

Damn, misunderstood the topic. I thought you've wanted to combine 2AIOs into a single loop.

In case of combined pump/res - I wouldn't go for that if I were you, because: 

1) Stated in the quote

2) It's harder to change pump if it fails

3) You get more room for your imagination (e.g. "I wanna make my reservoir look like transparant illuminated Oscar statue")

Combined pump/res might save a bit of space, but since you're using 750D...

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

'

So this summer I plan to start a custom loop project on my main rig. I am only cooling a single GPU and a single CPU. Should I go with an all in one pump/res? I like the look of them a lot more but do they perform? Also, if I SHOULD get an all in one, what one would you recommend?

it all depends on if you want a bay res or a tube res. either way you can get a pump/res combo and it will be efficient enough as long as its either a laing ddc or d5 pump

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

I think you are trying to say pump/res combo and not an AIO(all in one) the AIO is everything pre-assembled which would include the coolant already in the loop. The pump/res combos are great for space saving and they work as good as any other combination in their class but what i think you need to do is know what width, length and thickness of a radiator you can have in your case. you must take into account the fans as well. 

If you do decide to get a pump/res combo go for one that has a D5 pump.

Dual pumps in one loop.....http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17220/ex-wat-223/XSPC_Copper_Raystorm_AX240_Extreme_Intel_CPU_Water_Cooling_Kit_w_Twin_D5_w_Free_Dead-Water.html?tl=g30c321s1310#blank

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.