Bent Fins on Rad

I have a Corsair H60 that I already installed. I just remembered to post this to see if it is a concern.

A few fins on the rad is bent. My dad told me that fins are really fragile (yes, they really are) and said to leave it.

I'm just wondering if it's a concern.

And for my stupidity, I pushed my thumb onto 5 fins, and they bent slightly. I fixed them back with my nail.

1 fin is also cut in half.

Apology for my lack of knowledge: does a split fin leak?

The temps are normal, idle is at 44C and stress is around 67C.

Basically, is there anything I have to worry about? Should I bring it in to NCIX and have them fix it? I would not like a replacement, if it's unfixable, I'll just put on my stock Intel fan.

The fins don't actually hold any water, so if those break it's fine. Temperature change is miniscule.

It's no big deal, but avoid bending more fins for obvious reasons if you can

Error: 410

I have a Corsair H60 that I already installed. I just remembered to post this to see if it is a concern.

A few fins on the rad is bent. My dad told me that fins are really fragile (yes, they really are) and said to leave it.

I'm just wondering if it's a concern.

And for my stupidity, I pushed my thumb onto 5 fins, and they bent slightly. I fixed them back with my nail.

1 fin is also cut in half.

Apology for my lack of knowledge: does a split fin leak?

The temps are normal, idle is at 44C and stress is around 67C.

Basically, is there anything I have to worry about? Should I bring it in to NCIX and have them fix it? I would not like a replacement, if it's unfixable, I'll just put on my stock Intel fan.

Once you did not damage the water channels, which is what the fins are connected to, you are fine. You can us a flat head screw driver to straighten the fins back in place for the air to go through.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

If you want, take a precision straight screwdriver and try to bend the fins back in place. Unless a big number of those fins are bent, I really would not bother though. As others have said, modern rads have the channels and fins separate so you should be just fine if all you did was bend/break a few fins.