So happy right now, cause now I can do dual enrollment next year

TopWargamer

STORY TIME

My freshman year of high school I took a PE class. I had to, to graduate, as does everybody else. So ya know, we did PE every day. 

Hold onto that sentence for a second. 

Last school year (Sophomore year) I had to switch schools. They said nothing nothing about my PE credit and I thought I was good to go. Well this past year (Junior year) I was planning my classes for next year (Senior year), and apparently my PE credit only counted for half a credit, so I have to take a semester of PE again.

That was going to mess everything up, because I'm planning doing dual enrollment at USF (University of South Florida) next year. So if I did that, I would only be able to do it for a semester. Luckily, there's a PE class I can take via FLVS (Florida's public, free home school thingy).

Just got word back from my school's principal, and she's letting me do it online, which now lets me do dual enrollment throughout the entire school year. So yay, I'm excited for this. 

(Just felt like sharing is all, cause couldn't put all of this in a status update. :D)

COMIC SANS

good for you! :D

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

PE online? Do they even know if you do any sort of physical activity?

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

PE online? Do they even know if you do any sort of physical activity?

Sssshhhh...don't stress the details.

COMIC SANS

That's awesome Top. I did something similar. We had a regular walking class. It was actually part of our dual enrollment. I decided to walk the final (walk 3 miles in some amount of minutes that I forget) bare footed..... on a school track. Not one of my best choices ever. 

It was fun though. Good luck :D.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You are probably going to play Osu and tell them that you ran 10 miles... 

Sounds like a plan to me. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You are probably going to play Osu and tell them that you ran 10 miles... 

+ 1 for OSU! :D

also, what is this "PE" you americans speak of?

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

It's sport at school. Americans are weird. 

Sounds like a plan to me. 

It does indeed :) Sometimes when I'm bored I play Osu on my UX301 at the university B)  Still getting them A's.  ;)

It does indeed :) Sometimes when I'm bored I play Osu on my UX301 at the university B)  Still getting them A's.  ;)

A's on OSU or University? :Di had to go there, i know you mean university

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

From what Canadian schools do I'm pretty sure you have to record yourself doing the exercises/whatever, not entirely sure though.

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast

It stands for Physical Education in the US. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

STORY TIME

My freshman year of high school I took a PE class. I had to, to graduate, as does everybody else. So ya know, we did PE every day. 

Hold onto that sentence for a second. 

Last school year (Sophomore year) I had to switch schools. They said nothing nothing about my PE credit and I thought I was good to go. Well this past year (Junior year) I was planning my classes for next year (Senior year), and apparently my PE credit only counted for half a credit, so I have to take a semester of PE again.

That was going to mess everything up, because I'm planning doing dual enrollment at USF (University of South Florida) next year. So if I did that, I would only be able to do it for a semester. Luckily, there's a PE class I can take via FLVS (Florida's public, free home school thingy).

Just got word back from my school's principal, and she's letting me do it online, which now lets me do dual enrollment throughout the entire school year. So yay, I'm excited for this. 

(Just felt like sharing is all, cause couldn't put all of this in a status update. :D)

Apart from some E3 news im excited about, this is the best news i've heard all morning :D

Looking for a job