New To Runescape Please Help

MrRX7

Im new to Runescape, can people please add me I need some friends who can help me out with items and money etc. My name on their is StanVSStato

Muchly appreciated.

Are you f2p or a member?

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Are you f2p or a member?

f2p

I don't play much but I can give you some money.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

I don't play much but I can give you some money.

thankyou yes please

thankyou yes please

I try to add you but it says unknown player.

how much money can you give me? and whats yours? Ill add you then

I try to add you but it says unknown player.

how much money can you give me? and whats yours? Ill add you then

My RS ign:SpicyCheetos

You sir are way too late to the runescape party. It has gone down hill over the years.

How I made my money when I used to play was Fishing and Woodcutting. I would just do that while I did homework. I occasionally log in to see what's up, but I rarely play anymore.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

You sir are way too late to the runescape party. It has gone down hill over the years.

How I made my money when I used to play was Fishing and Woodcutting. I would just do that while I did homework. I occasionally log in to see what's up, but I rarely play anymore.

While a lot of people will agree with you, I dare to disagree.

Yes, there are fewer players and yes it feels more empty - but that's because there are extra worlds and bots are almost exterminated. There are only a little less "real" players, and I find it's still a good game to pass the time with (can get addictive).

I still enjoy it because I've been in the PvM community and it's really fun to boss (in moderation, because it's runescape haha). There are much more fun ways to make money now rather than fishing and woodcutting also, which are pretty bad methods nowadays.

My RS ign:SpicyCheetos

Ok I just added you thanks :)

Ok I just added you thanks :)

Ok

MrRX7 huh? well i play Rs3, you can add me if you'd like my RSN Is Uzse, I'm almost maxed in all skills, and about you being MrRX7, I happen to own a 1994 FD, Chaste white.