how can i get Amd E1-1200 APU with Readon HD 7310 to play 3d movies

zazarath

Hi here i new to the intergrated proccesser and graphics cards and 3d moives (never botherd with them), and a friend of mine has the Imedia S2100 and is trying to get it to play 3d Movies though there TV.

Current set up is:

Amd E1-1200 APU with Readon HD 7310

another Radon HD 6450 installed (They did this not me)

windows 7 64 Bit

4GB ram 1066mhz

virtual memory is set to 8GB

was over there for a bit and updated the graphics driver then found out about the specs are i thought the knew a bit about computer, yes i was wrong.

when playing the movies the aduios fine ofc but the pic is slow and jumping

so to my questions

is there any way i can get this thing to play a 3d movie other then geting a new computer or graphics card.

sorry to have to ask in foums but did a quick net search and nothing helpfull thought i ask here and then keep looking

thanks in advance for any and all help given

will so far the only thing i can come up with is geting something like a  Gigabyte GT 610 that has the NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround

Most 3D TV's have USB ports, just put the film on a USB memory stick and plug it into the TV, that is how I watch all Films, TV Shows and 3D content.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

not quite sure why he dosnt do this, he said somethign about it not reading his portable hdd but i having one of those days where for years you been tellig plp that you can help them sort computer probs out then 2 years later 3-4 plp are asking you i on to my 3rd computer of the day and my head hurting lol i talk to him again tomorrow