Nvidia Grid Available for free 24 hour trial [NA only]

mvitkun

If you've got any extremely intensive renders you'd like to see....well rendered really fast go here to register for a 24 hour trial, you get an email, download the client, and after ~2 min (my personal experience) it's ready to go.

It's preloaded with the IRA demo and the New Dawn demo, along with the both the Ungine Heaven and Valley benchmarks.

It also has a suite of Autodesk Products.

The autodesk products I cared about weren't there (Maya) or were expired (Mudbox).  

You're able to install anything you want on it (I think), I installed Maya 2015 as I wanted to try to render my graphics card to see how long it took.

The resolution is locked to 1366x768.( by admin)

During the trial you have at your disposal an Nvidia Grid K520, with 2 fully unlocked GK104 cores and 4GB or ram per GK 104 core (total 8GB Vram).

You also have the Intel E5-2670 along with 15GB of ram.

So go Register here to try it out.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/trygrid.html

EDIT:Having issues connecting right now, so if you want to try it out you may want to try it later in the day. 

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I'm guessing you missed testdrive?

What do you mean?

It's a 24 hour trial, not that they're doing a trial for one day.

In the same way that if I have a three year student trial of Autodesk Maya It lasts 3 years, not from when the promotion started, but from when I download, install, and register it.

I was using it 20 min ago, it was working.

I just decided to install new drivers to see if between 306.97 to 337.88 drivers they'd added anything in to optimize the Grid remote pc functionality.

And coincidentally after I restarted the client it wouldn't allow me to access the remote pc again, it was just stuck on the loading screen that looks like this.

YZBOkNh.jpg

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

-snip-

Yeah I seem to be having the same issue, something must be wrong on the server-side. I really want to try this out, though.

EDIT: Works now

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

waiting on dat email back