EA Sports IGNITE engine, coming to PC

Xafer

10402596_897792903571034_685315173424504

On June 9, EA Sports will officially announce fifa 15 at their E3 press conference. The PC game will finally receive all the same features that xbox one and playstation 4 users have enjoyed.

This is good news for pc gamers that are fans of sport games, as we can expect all other EA Sports titles coming to pc with the IGNITE engine.

More info will be given at the press conference.

PC specs as seen on the picture above:

Recommended Specifications:
CPU: Intel i5-2550K @ 3.4Ghz
RAM: 8GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 6870, NVIDIA GTX 460
DirectX: 11.0

Minimum Required Specifications:
CPU: Intel Q6600 Core2 Quad @ 2.4Ghz
RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive Space Required: 15.0 GB
Minimum Supported Video Cards: ATI Radeon HD 5770, NVIDIA GTX 650
DirectX: 11.0

EA.

The only company making a better engine for consoles before PC.

Anyway, I love FIFA I hope this one won't suck.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

So kind of EA to provide me with new tech for future game's that won't cost me a penny. So kind.

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Considering this is an EA sports engine they better make it a good one since it has to be reused for at least 10 fucking years now.

-------

Current Rig

-------

Lets hope they nail the optimizations and the gameplay so i can turn back to fifa after a decade...

I want NHL for PC, It is one of the only reason I would consider picking up a new console in the next couple of years

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

I want NHL for PC, It is one of the only reason I would consider picking up a new console in the next couple of years

Same for me with FIFA, with this announcement, i can finally live without a console.

Blast from the past, just a short time ago.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Ignite-Engine-FIFA-E3-2013-Andrerw-Wilson,23139.html

"the current PC hardware platform in the standard desktop isn’t enough to power the Ignite engine".

"So could I see the potential for EA Sports Ignite to make it to PC in the future? Yes, I think it's possible, but a couple of things need to happen," said Wilson. First the current mainstream PC needs to catch up on a hardware level."

I would like to personally congratulate everyone who stepped up to the Q6600 which debuted in January of 2007 so that they could play on the almighty ignite engine. I would also like to congratulate the people who are sporting 2011 stock I5's so they can max it out on their GTX 650. We all know that the 750Ti can run Titanfall at 1080p at better graphical settings then the Xbox One. Guess that would be overkill. I am glad Nvidia stepped up and produced the GTX 750ti so we could enjoy these games. I think we should all thank Nvidia for this powerhouse card that "caught up" and surpassed the consoles..

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/149-nvidia-gtx-750-ti-unveiled-plays-titanfall-better-than-xbox-one/1100-6417813/

All joking aside I hope NBA 2k15 has their new game engine as well. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Yeah that might be the one game I would consider buying from EA sports. Madden stinks and I just want NFL 2k back. NBA live is horrible. NHL was always fun, but I have lived without it. To be honest I haven't played it in si long I don't know if that franchise has gone downhill to or if it is still good. Still fire up NHL 94 on my genesis emulator sometimes. I have heard FIFA was good, but I am not much into European football, and I am sure they feel the same way about the NFL :).

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Yeah that might be the one game I would consider buying from EA sports. Madden stinks and I just want NFL 2k back. NBA live is horrible. NHL was always fun, but I have lived without it. To be honest I haven't played it in si long I don't know if that franchise has gone downhill to or if it is still good. Still fire up NHL 94 on my genesis emulator sometimes. I have heard FIFA was good, but I am not much into European football, and I am sure they feel the same way about the NFL :).

NFL is actually a big deal in most of europa, not on the same level as football (soccer) though. 

I loved NHL 11 on my 360, I used it a lot when friends came over and I still play "be a gm mode" occasionally. I have Madden 13, its a decent game, but I only play when friends come over, or with my dad , never been a fifa fan

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

a675cd64411fe45899b81039539ed9843f1f5929

Just replace "Fifa 13" with "Fifa 15" and you're good to go.

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Blast from the past, just a short time ago.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Ignite-Engine-FIFA-E3-2013-Andrerw-Wilson,23139.html

"the current PC hardware platform in the standard desktop isn’t enough to power the Ignite engine".

"So could I see the potential for EA Sports Ignite to make it to PC in the future? Yes, I think it's possible, but a couple of things need to happen," said Wilson. First the current mainstream PC needs to catch up on a hardware level."

I would like to personally congratulate everyone who stepped up to the Q6600 which debuted in January of 2007 so that they could play on the almighty ignite engine. I would also like to congratulate the people who are sporting 2011 stock I5's so they can max it out on their GTX 650. We all know that the 750Ti can run Titanfall at 1080p at better graphical settings then the Xbox One. Guess that would be overkill. I am glad Nvidia stepped up and produced the GTX 750ti so we could enjoy these games. I think we should all thank Nvidia for this powerhouse card that "caught up" and surpassed the consoles..

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/149-nvidia-gtx-750-ti-unveiled-plays-titanfall-better-than-xbox-one/1100-6417813/

All joking aside I hope NBA 2k15 has their new game engine as well. 

2k15 is 2k. Nba Live is EA. Oh and it sucks.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

so in 2015 PC hardware finally managed to catch up with the console to be able to use this awesome engine.

'Even though there were some PCs on the marketplace that could run that engine, the lion's share of PCs on the marketplace could not,' Wilson told Polygon. 'And the majority of the gamer base that was playing the game on PC did not have a PC spec that would work with that.'

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Talk about dedicated fan base. Buying feature changing garbage over and over again.

NHL-series has been a clusterfuck of bad gameplay since who knows. They might be great at programming at EA ( :lol:) but at the same time they just can't get the hang of the actual sport being played. At all.

Go figure. I remember computer wizards who were clearly out of their element in gym class at school lol.

What will change on PC this time around?

Nothing! 

FIFA World through Origin is pretty good if you don't want to spend any money.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

"The biggest part of pc's don;t have the high requirements"

Well nobody will play a game on one of the bazillion facebookmachines that people have these days...

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

this and madden are really the only reason I still own consoles. There are other games as well, but these are the only ones that come out every year. 

2k15 is 2k. Nba Live is EA. Oh and it sucks.

Am aware of that. NBA 2k14 also had a last gen game engine, much like FIFA did. It took heavy modding to look good. Was just saying I hope NBA 2k15 also uses their new engine, and yes NBA Live by EA most certainly sucks hehe. 

So kind of EA to provide me with new tech for future game's that won't cost me a penny. So kind.

Does the word begin with T and end in T and has the word Rent in the middle by any chance?!

FIFA World through Origin is pretty good if you don't want to spend any money.

I find it pretty interesting that a free to play game from EA (Fifa World) has better graphics than a $60 game (Fifa 14).

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I find it pretty interesting that a free to play game from EA (Fifa World) has better graphics than a $60 game (Fifa 14).

Ya, the graphics for FIFA World are actually very good when you set them to the highest possible.  I do quite enjoy playing FIFA on my computer with a wireless 360 controller.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Ya, the graphics for FIFA World are actually very good when you set them to the highest possible.  I do quite enjoy playing FIFA on my computer with a wireless 360 controller.

Me too. Unfortunately I don't play Fifa World because I don't enjoy UT so I'm stuck with the regular Fifa. Hope it actually improves this year with the Ignite Engine.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife