ask a invite level cs:go player

ShiverMePenguins

My main is a dmg in MM (although my alt which i play with various friends is a Legendary Eagle Master), I don't play on a single dedicated team, I've been featured on altpug leaderboards before, so ask me anything relating to cs:go

1v1 me

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Against CoC if this intended to be an AMA.

The posting of AMA's - ask me anything type threads.

Quote me to get a reply!

Im always going between badge and double ak.I can't seem to get passed badge solo. Or Im just to noob lol

Against CoC if this intended to be an AMA.

more like advice more than questionnaire

Im always going between badge and double ak.I can't seem to get passed badge solo. Or Im just to noob lol

Often times you'll find the main difference between mg's and badges compared to eagle and higher are the level of teamwork between people. Try to get stutter stepping and map construction down, then try to work on playing off your teammates. Also this seems silly, but if you feel someone is griefing, or if they are annoying you then just mute then in game, or turn voice_scale to 0 so you don't hear anyone but can still communicate.

You better add some info on the first post and make the title a bit something like CS:GO Help and Advice thread... Just saying :)

And if you're really as good, we can all use some advice 

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

advice threads are allowed. general ama is not.

well the title says: ask "a invite level cs:go player" anything

you could also write: ask me anything

just rename the thread!

How did you do it? I get in Silver Elite matches with HORRIBLE players and have ranked down because of it.

The best thing to do is to play a free service like Leetway or altpug for a short while, work on your aiming and map awareness, people like AdreN's youtube channel and TheWarOwl's channel can help you greatly with this. Once you do that find a nova 3-4-master friend and play with them, if you two can play well together you'll get out of silver in no time, and go from there once you hit nova. I personally started out as a nova master and made dmg on my main and eagle master on my alt within a month or so but your mileage may vary.

The best thing to do is to play a free service like Leetway or altpug for a short while, work on your aiming and map awareness, people like AdreN's youtube channel and TheWarOwl's channel can help you greatly with this. Once you do that find a nova 3-4-master friend and play with them, if you two can play well together you'll get out of silver in no time, and go from there once you hit nova. I personally started out as a nova master and made dmg on my main and eagle master on my alt within a month or so but your mileage may vary.

I'll try it :D

When I look at my 168 hours on record and Silver Elite ranking, I cry lol. How many hours did it take you to get up top gold?

When I look at my 168 hours on record and Silver Elite ranking, I cry lol. How many hours did it take you to get up top gold?

I hit nova master after my first 30 hours. I think I have almost 2k hours now and at 1k I hit dmg, then moved to esea (was given free premium) and cevo on it.

You should add me on steam! ^^ I've seen you play with warowl on his stream.

CPU: Intel i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance Black | GPU: Asus Strix 1080 Ti | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | Storage: 2x 500GB Samsung 850 EVO | PSU: Seasonic 80+ Platinum 1000W | Display: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q Cooling: Corsair H100i GT | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Audio: Beyerdynamic DT-880 Premium with O2 DAC/AMP

You should add me on steam! ^^ I've seen you play with warowl on his stream.

Last time I played with warowl has been a while. Against him is another matter entirely :D

oh also, never play cs:go mm unless you have at least one friend with you, and mute someone as soon as they seem like an idiot. I have 5 accounts (3 were given to me), and you get kicked for the most dumb things, and if you get 2 kicks within 5 matches you get a 7 day ban (the actual ban length is almost 8 days). Honestly just stay away from matchmaking unless you actually care about ranks and such. Valve is a company that has gone steadily down hill with their programmers and producers, and every game they come out with is imho steadily worse than the last. Sadly people are too blind to recognize valves faults because of some stupid internet sensation, so nothing will change soon.