Need Help for recommending a GPU for the Given Specs.

Can anyone suggest the Perfect Graphics card that will provide me with the best Gaming performance for the Given Spec sheet.

Processor : AMD Athlon X2 2400
Ram          :4 GB DDR2 
Motherboard : ASUS M2N68 AM+ 
PSU              :450 Watt

750ti

• Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
  • I7 3770K @ Stock
  • Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H
  • AMD Radeon R9 290
  • Cooler Master Hyper 212+
  • 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz 
  • 2x 1tb WD Green Drives (RAID 1)
  • 256gb Samsung 840
  • Peripherals
  • Logitech G502 Proteus Core
  • Ducky Shine 3 - Blue LED, Brown Switches
  • Samsung SyncMaster 2443
  • Custom Mousepad http://imgur.com/xJWASQM
  • Logitech G35
  • Altec Lansing Octane 7

750ti

So its not going to show any performance Drop or anything like that... Are there any AMD GPU's thats gonna hold up to my specs..

750 Ti 

R7 260X

So as said above.. Its not gonna show any drops in Performance or anything like that is it.... And i am also having Doubts of its power requirements...

Nvidia: GeForce GTX 750 Ti

AMD: Radeon HD 7770

750 Ti 

R7 260X

Is the R7 260 going to work with my PSU 

So as said above.. Its not gonna show any drops in Performance or anything like that is it.... And i am also having Doubts of its power requirements...

What do you mean by drops in performance? Your system, as how you have it listed, doesn't have a GPU so with one added performance can only go up. The 750ti minimum total power recommendation is 300w and the 260 is not much higher so you would be safe with either card regarding the PSU.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Go for 260X.

Is the R7 260 going to work with my PSU 

The card draws a maximum of 115watts so 450watts psu would be fine.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

What do you mean by drops in performance? Your system, as how you have it listed, doesn't have a GPU so with one added performance can only go up. The 750ti minimum total power recommendation is 300w and the 260 is not much higher so you would be safe with either card regarding the PSU.

Thanks mate.. i was a bit confused because in the shopping it says that the PSU needed for the R7 260 is 500 ... 

Go for 260X.

The card draws a maximum of 115watts so 450watts psu would be 

Ohh then its Settled .. The R7 260 it is ...Thanks man

Ohh then its Settled .. The R7 260 it is ...Thanks man

Beware.

The 260 is different than the 260X. They are 2 different graphics cards ;)

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

Thanks mate.. i was a bit confused because in the shopping it says that the PSU needed for the R7 260 is 500 ... 

That 500watts recommendation is the recommended PSU power and not minimum PSU needed. I gave you the minimum PSU power needed. That 500 watts takes into consideration OC and other things like over 10 case fans and every PCI slot used and water cooling set up and LED lighting and shit like that you find in PC these days.

That 500watts recommendation is the recommended PSU power and not minimum PSU needed. I gave you the minimum PSU power needed. That 500 watts takes into consideration OC and other things like over 10 case fans and every PCI slot used and water cooling set up and LED lighting and shit like that you find in PC these days.

Then its done.... i should just go for the R7 260 .. to me it looks more favorable than the 750ti.. Do correct me if i am Wrong ..

Again the 260 and 260x are different cards, remember.

Then its done.... i should just go for the R7 260 .. to me it looks more favorable than the 750ti.. Do correct me if i am Wrong ..

You are quite right. Other than great power consumption the 750Ti is a bit lame IMO.

You are quite right. Other than great power consumption the 750Ti is a bit lame IMO.

Yup i am tired of Nvidia cards, the one i am using now is the Grandpa of the 750ti, the 1GB DDr2 9400GT and lets just say it dosent provide graphics at all .....