advice graphics card on 100 max 120

Damien91

What about this if your afraid of it not being able to fit?

http://www.evga.com/Products/Product.aspx?pn=02G-P4-3753-KR

The problea are the money...I with 130 pound take the msi version and i love the design/double fan http://www.msi.com/product/vga/N750Ti_TF_2GD5OC.html#hero-overview%C2'> :wub: ..Now the case are the ''problem'' :huh:

my shop has ended msi version of 750 ti  :(  :angry: The palit/zotac version is reliable as msi version?

my shop has ended msi version of 750 ti  :(  :angry: The palit/zotac version is reliable as msi version?

Both are good too, and Palit should have a shorter one for the Ti, incase you are afraid it won't fit in your casing

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

ah ok! I think that on full hd without aliasing i can run all on high / ultra And i'll takes this 750ti for 2 years? The psu/mainboard are ok?

No, you won't be able to do that now on AAA like BF4. Well actually I shouldn't say that. What FPS are you looking to get? Now I am using benchmarks for my numbers here but the 750ti would get 30fps on ultra BF4. But it also depends on what games you want to play.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Both are good too, and Palit should have a shorter one for the Ti, incase you are afraid it won't fit in your casing

yes i think that i'll bought the zotac versions...Now i have a problem a few month(when i change the old geforce 405 with hd 5670) but now most frequently:Bsod once a month and I would not be the motherboard since that I've tried a lot of ati driver 14.4 13 etc and now the more stable are the version 8.1 downloaded on the site of acer with the version 14 of driver the bsod are 4 5 at day 

the report of whocrashed 

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFF80002F02A46) 

Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF960003315CC, 0xFFFFF88008AA5CE0, 0x0)

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code. 

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. 

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. 

Google query: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

are the mainboard?

No, you won't be able to do that now on AAA like BF4. Well actually I shouldn't say that. What FPS are you looking to get? Now I am using benchmarks for my numbers here but the 750ti would get 30fps on ultra BF4. But it also depends on what games you want to play.

i want to play full hd with the new games at high detail without aliasing

i want to play full hd with the new games at high detail without aliasing

Oh without AA your good.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Should be fine, I mean I play Ultra on some games with a certain amount of AA, so you should be fine without it in future games

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Should be fine, I mean I play Ultra on some games with a certain amount of AA, so you should be fine without it in future games

Perfect...as regard the problem with  my current vga you know something?

-i have a problem a few month(when i change the old geforce 405 with hd 5670) but now most frequently:Bsod once a month and I would not be the motherboard since that I've tried a lot of ati driver 14.4 13 etc and now the more stable are the version 8.1 downloaded on the site of acer with the version 14 of driver the bsod are 4 5 at day 

the report of whocrashed 

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown (0xFFFFF80002F02A46) 

Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF960003315CC, 0xFFFFF88008AA5CE0, 0x0)

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code. 

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. 

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. 

Google query: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

are the mainboard?

another thing...when i play for example  with watch dogs after 1 hours or 1 minuts(random) i lose video segnal (the monitor becomes black) I have this problem only with watch dogs...

if you live in the us, i suggest you go to ebay and you can typically find a used HD 6950 (some are unlocked to 6970) for about $100

or better yet you could also snag an HD 7950 on forums such as Hardforum under FS thread

Yeah, we're all just a bunch of idiots experiencing nothing more than the placebo effect.

i don't live in america and if i buy 7950 i'll change the psu and the problem are the money 

Nobody here? for the problem of vga (5670)  :(