Cooler Master VSM Series Power Supplies

LinusTech

I like the "doesn't suck" segment

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

The idea of an "it doesn't suck" series is great because it's more relevant to what the majority of people are actually going to use. Videos reviewing products like the AX1500i are cool and the product itself is impressive, but at the end of the day I don't care at all because I would never buy it nor would I ever recommend the AX1500i to anyone (because the people who actually need it already know about it, and nobody else should be spending that much on a PSU)... The V650 is something that I could actually recommend to friends, and reviews of similar-tier products would be helpful.

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

nice video, also "does not suck!" might be a t-shirt idea....

can't wait to see more.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

just wondering.... is that fan exchangeable. also yes keep doing this series. not all enthusiast have the budget to go full enthusiast grade equipment.

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

Liking the idea of this series!

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

I don't share your videos because I am the only one of my friends that can comprehend the technology content of them.

Also, series is amazing idea.

Brian May is a rocker. He just does it with style.