Anyone own a newish Ford Fiesta?

Real_PhillBert

The girlfriends car is on the way out and we are looking for something new and inexpensive for her. The Ford Fiesta seems to be among the top in most cheap car compairos so its on the top of my list for her.

Does anyone on here own one? If so, have you had or heard of any problems that the cars are prone to?

Thanks in advance.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Well... I drove it in Dirt 3..... flippin awesome. You should buy one straight out of the rally champions =D

I'm sure it's a well built car, it is Ford after all. You can look up reviews, I'm sure you'll find better results.

Well... I drove it in Dirt 3..... flippin awesome. You should buy one straight out of the rally champions =D

I'm sure it's a well built car, it is Ford after all. You can look up reviews, I'm sure you'll find better results.

Way ahead of you. I have read myany reviews of the car, the problem is that most reviews only have the car for a very short period of time and are unlikely to develop any problems. Where people who have owned the car for a couple of years may have experienced an issue that will not come up in the two week trial period that Car And Driver has their test car.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

A friend of my drives one, i've asked is there is something that her car is prone to and she told me there isn't anything.

She loves the car and it handles great. Only thing is that the infotainment system isn't that intuitive but you will get used to it. In my own opinion it's a nice little car when you choose the right color and rims!

can't go wrong with the fiesta :)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

Cars break and have issues depending on the driver. I got the same car my mom did and mine just falls apart and has issues all the time. Annoying. 

A friend of my drives one, i've asked is there is something that her car is prone to and she told me there isn't anything.

She loves the car and it handles great. Only thing is that the infotainment system isn't that intuitive but you will get used to it. In my own opinion it's a nice little car when you choose the right color and rims!

can't go wrong with the fiesta :)

Thanks! I appreciate the response. Glad to hear she likes hers.

Fiesta would be at the top of my short list. The 2015 Honda Fit also looks great in that category, but it's probably more expensive, and very new.

not sure about the base model, but the fiesta st is pretty awesome

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

not sure about the base model, but the fiesta st is pretty awesome

I would love for her to pick up an ST, but she thinks spending more money on a car for higher performance is crazy. :( So we are looking at a pretty base offering.

Chevrolet Sonic RS would be a fun car too.

AMD RYZEN 7 5800X3D \ Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite \  32GB 3600 G.SKILL Neo \  Gigabyte RTX 4080 Gaming OC \  Lian Li O11 Dynamic Evo \  NVMe 2TB Samsung 990 Pro, SATA 4TB Samsung 970 Evo  \  WINDOWS 11 PRO 

It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be. ~Publius Vergilius Maro circa 50BC

Look at the VW Polo too, they're good.

Chevrolet Sonic RS would be a fun car too.

I will have to have a look at both of those. I am a bit concerned about the cost to own a VW, as most VW owners I know end up paying a small fortune to maintain their cars.