Intel says Devils' Canyon coming at Computex

digitalnav

Get ready to Unleash the Beast! New Unlocked 4th Gen Intel Core Processors coming soon! #devilscanyon #computex2014 pic.twitter.com/EKVz3tNOSF

As someone who has multiple Z97 motherboards waiting, my body is ready!

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

well the motherboards are waiting like a lost child atm, i think a lot of people would be waiting before they upgrade to z97 till the see the revised chips

Even though, I'm getting the 5960X when it comes out, I'm very exited to see what this CPU brings to the table.

P.S. Can't wait for Computex coverage to start popping up :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Soon, we shall know everything... why I am not excited? I hope they're good, maybe then I'll hop on the hype train.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I don't expect much difference to last k series in terms of stock MHz to MHz performance. Temps and OC will be different storry. But once again if you had a delid CPU you might not find much new. Just my thoughts.

Even though, I'm getting the 5960X when it comes out, I'm very exited to see what this CPU brings to the table.

P.S. Can't wait for Computex coverage to start popping up :D

I think I've finally decided to skip this series... It was a tough decision... But I'm gonna grab some super powerful GPU's, upgrade my cooling again and go for 6 GHz stable. 5.1GHz is so last year

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop