XSPC and EK Water Cooling Kits

Would any of the XSPC/EK 280mm Radiator kits support a 4930K and a single GPU? or is it not enough?

Would any of the XSPC/EK 280mm Radiator kits support a 4930K and a single GPU? or is it not enough?

it depends temps you want. a 280 might be able to do it depending on the gpu i would reccomend atleast two radiators though, one for each gpu or cpu

Diamond 5 in League :)

Don't get a kit, pick out your own separate parts.

its gonna be my first pc so i'm not sure if picking my own parts would be smart :/

it depends temps you want. a 280 might be able to do it depending on the gpu i would reccomend atleast two radiators though, one for each gpu or cpu

what about a 360 rad?

its gonna be my first pc so i'm not sure if picking my own parts would be smart :/

dont water cool your first pc waaaay to much can go wrong from lack of experience 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

what about a 360 rad?

still, a 360 and 120 would be best imo.

and inagree with saviour on dont water cool unless its not your first build.

Diamond 5 in League :)

dont water cool your first pc waaaay to much can go wrong from lack of experience 

still, a 360 and 120 would be best imo.

and inagree with saviour on dont water cool unless its not your first build.

Make a thread here and people can help you do it.

i'm not the one building it, the shops here in the Philippines have people who can build it for you, so no worries only maintenance on my part which i think i can handle..or i can always go for a closed loop AIO cooler

i'm not the one building it, the shops here in the Philippines have people who can build it for you, so no worries only maintenance on my part which i think i can handle..or i can always go for a closed loop AIO cooler

the maintenance isnt worth it id stick with a aio for now 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

the maintenance isnt worth it id stick with a aio for now 

alright

I have a 4770k and a 780 on water and I'd recomend at LEAST 4x120 worth of rad if you want to be able to keep fan and pump speeds down. Dont skimp on the pump, get a D5 variant. 

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

alright

The maintenance could be worth it. Really it's only refilling the loop and replacing tubing once a year. The amount of extra performance could be worth it to you. It's definitely something to think about. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6