im planning to make a system in the future and need to know if a evga supernova 750w psu would be enough for-

i7 2700k oc to around 4.6 

msi gd65

2 vtx3d 7870's in crossfire 

1 hdd 7200rpm

1 ssd

1 optical drive

and about 4 average fans

any help would be appreciated?

Are there any other psu's for around the same value that are better

The PSU is enough for a Dual GPU config. Although I would recommend getting 1 higher end card than 2 semi-high end cards, especially if they are AMD cards. Because Crossfire, for now, has micro stuttering that lower performance, but soon the stuttering will be reduced. 

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

thank you,the only reason i will be doing crossfire is i am upgrading my system now with one 7870 and then going to add a second one once i build my new system.

im planning to make a system in the future and need to know if a evga supernova 750w psu would be enough for-

i7 2700k oc to around 4.6 

msi gd65

2 vtx3d 7870's in crossfire 

1 hdd 7200rpm

1 ssd

1 optical drive

and about 4 average fans

any help would be appreciated?

Are there any other psu's for around the same value that are better

Please do not double post in other threads or hijack - thank-you!

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99