How to install SSD (for the beginners)

Serves the purpose and it serves it well. But alas, I can only give a 9/10. Needs more Velcro.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

There are a billion and one videos showing how to do this.

I'm a proud 1,000,000,002

Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.

There are a billion and one videos showing how to do this.

Clearly there is.

Try giving some advice on how to make his rise above the rest.

A tip I can give you, no one wants to spend 5 minutes learning how to do it, or actually doing it, make the videos short, sweet, to the point, entertaining, but still informative.

Do that and you'll get popular. Script it if you need to, add in corny jokes but make it feel natural. 

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored by @Slick

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Clearly there is.

Try giving some advice on how to make his rise above the rest.

A tip I can give you, no one wants to spend 5 minutes learning how to do it, or actually doing it, make the videos short, sweet, to the point, entertaining, but still informative.

Do that and you'll get popular. Script it if you need to, add in corny jokes but make it feel natural. 

Alright thanks.

Simple and to the point.  :)

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Samsung ssds are plug and play :P my 2 new Intels wasnt :(

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Did you just record real life with bandicam?  :blink:

Sort of. The footage was from my phone, and I needed to rotate it in Sony Vegas, but it was cropping and messing up. So I just watched the playback through Quicktime (which was rotated properly) and I recorded it over with Bandicam.

Sort of. The footage was from my phone, and I needed to rotate it in Sony Vegas, but it was cropping and messing up. So I just watched the playback through Quicktime (which was rotated properly) and I recorded it over with Bandicam.

You should probably look into a better solution next time :P

• 4 weeks later...

got the same 1 for 115 like 6 months ago. veddy nice

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed.