Battlefield 3 free on Origin.

Paralectic

casually downloading it @ 10MB/S

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Cheaters now have an endless supply of free accounts to sign up for...

wait two week then play

Battlefield 3 is free on Origin! If that isn't a hot deal ;-)

https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/store/buy/battlefield-3/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Quote from Origin 

"Remember, Battlefield 3 will only be On the House until June 3rd, 10am PDT. After that, it returns to its original store price on Origin. That means, stop reading this blog right now and add Battlefield 3 to your game library. Right. This. Second."

Cool, thanks man

Are EA high or something? Giving away Battlefield 3, Plant Vs Zombies and a free World Cup update for Fifa. Must be something going on.

pshh.. after the mess they did with battlefield 4, they had to do something to cheer the fans up.

Are EA high or something? Giving away Battlefield 3, Plant Vs Zombies and a free World Cup update for Fifa. Must be something going on.

That's because they are best! They do so much for gaming industry...

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

trying to make people use origin..

Twitter | Steam |

anyone having a problem downloading it?

yup it's slow as balls. I'm downloading at 50kilobytes per second which is about 20 times slower than what I usually download at on origin. 

It's probably because since the game is free there are 10 billion people trying to download bf3 at the same time. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

That's how you start the game....

#stillwaitingonmyemailbackfromeatoresetmypassword....

just click on forgot password again. Many websites often take a while to send the email and sending a second request always worked on all websites for me. 

if these free games are attempts to increase good PR then I say keep on trying to increase your PR EA

we got to persuade them that this isn't a good enough effort and that they'll need to give us mooar free stuff to win us over ;)

quick, stop your enthusiasm about free bf3!

just click on forgot password again. Many websites often take a while to send the email and sending a second request always worked on all websites for me. 

I just made a new account. It took over ten hours for them to send the email...

thats all? I got about 13. :P

I thought I was lucky with 9 :(

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR

Someone on Youtube just send me the Link. What a awesome deal. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

my download failed at 20%, dunno what to do now because its froze like that and I cant do anything with it

my download failed at 20%, dunno what to do now because its froze like that and I cant do anything with it

I can´t download it too. Connection to server lost.

EA - Our Server sucks

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I loved BF3, but had it for my PS3 i sold. Right now i just have Bf4. I really want to play this, i cnat wait till, its downloaded

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

it must be cause of bugfield 4 since they are not making money on it they are trying to convince ppl to buy bugfield 4 for giving bf3 for free <_<

lives on

BAKABT

anyone having a problem downloading it?

Yes, it crashes after not even 3%.

It says the download speed is 1.48MB/sec. That seems pretty slow.

No one will buy BF3 at this point in time, as BF4 has been out for a while now and is much better. So they figure a free game might draw a few people into paying for DLC.

Perfect opportunity for my friend who is still having doubts on playing on PC.

I got a download interrupted message as well around 20%, tho at least the download doesn't completely fail. The speed fluctuated for me but remained pretty consistent overall.

So many noobs are gonna be on.

Even more then when it was in the humble bundle

with it being free, all im gonna say is, have fun with the hackers ;)