Apple confirms aquisition of Beats by dre

AlexGoesHigh

Sigh, Steve Jobs would never of purchased beats, he knew what good audio meant and respected it.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

apple already acquired a former Burberry executive I think with their new acqui-hires they're going to further their tech fashion lines

integration into their rumored apple watches? or apple home goods? or would Jimmy Iovine help apple score deals to further their apple TV deals 

apples audience is exactly what beats audience was. this will work out for apple because most of them, dunno what good and bad is so.

Apple just went full R-tard.

I thought that they were smarter than this.

Beats is the epitome of low quality junk that sounds like mud, only for the misinformed who don't know better.

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5

apples audience is exactly what beats audience was. this will work out for apple because most of them, dunno what good and bad is so.

Except every Apple user uses PCs, and most of them are familiar with Android. I can't say the same about the average PC fanboy who's not touched a Mac or an Apple product outside of Best Buy.

Except every Apple user uses PCs, and most of them are familiar with Android. I can't say the same about the average PC fanboy who's not touched a Mac or an Apple product outside of Best Buy.

i have a mac book pro, i had the iphone 4s. if you mean im the average pc fan boy, you are wrong. from what i know, from the people i work with at work. my friends and family, they dont know a damn thing about apple and their products, but say, "omg this is apple. BUY"

and who ever buys beats headphones, gets it to either show off or say yeah, i got expensive headphones.

I’ve always known in my heart that Beats belonged with Apple

-Jimmy Iovine

Me too Jimmy... Beats really belong with Apple. They are perfect for each other.

YEY!!! i give 0 Cares and 0 Fcks,,, Apple can buy the moon for what i care,,,no difference,,,

or maybe not?(maybe the moon would be "cooler" that way) Who knows :huh:

PC Gaming forever...

HTC bought a 50.1% stake in Beats back in 2011 for 300 million which also saw a move to Beats branded audio in their flagship phones. The HTC One X has that integration and it followed on to the HTC One (m7). The only reason it was 'stripped out' was because HTC needed to raise capital, and had to sell their shares back to Beats.

Ironically, if they'd held on to their 50% stake a bit longer, they could've just earned 1.5 Billion. I'm sure HTC are kicking themselves.

Thanks for the stats! I bet their definitely kicking themselves over that One *no pun intended*

Intel Core i7 4770K | Gigabyte R9 290 OC 4GB Windforce Edition | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Mobo

Noctua NF-S12A FLX 120 + 140mm Fans | Corsair H100i CPU Cooler | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | BitFenix Ghost Case

Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM-850 PSU | G. Skill Sniper 16GB (4x4GB) | AOC G2460PQU 144Hz Monitor

HTC bought a 50.1% stake in Beats back in 2011 for 300 million which also saw a move to Beats branded audio in their flagship phones. The HTC One X has that integration and it followed on to the HTC One (m7). The only reason it was 'stripped out' was because HTC needed to raise capital, and had to sell their shares back to Beats.

Ironically, if they'd held on to their 50% stake a bit longer, they could've just earned 1.5 Billion. I'm sure HTC are kicking themselves.

HTC owned beats mobile not beats.

HTC owned beats mobile not beats.

Please elaborate. Cause as far as I can see. They bought a 50.1% stake in Beats electronics. There's not even a subsidiary called beats mobile. So I'm really confused about what you are saying.

smart move by apple, always will be people who buy the most hyped up piece of junk :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

i have a mac book pro, i had the iphone 4s. if you mean im the average pc fan boy, you are wrong. from what i know, from the people i work with at work. my friends and family, they dont know a damn thing about apple and their products, but say, "omg this is apple. BUY"

and who ever buys beats headphones, gets it to either show off or say yeah, i got expensive headphones.

Matin, you're not an average PC fanboy. The average PC fanboy wouldn't ever buy an iPhone or even a Mac.

Matin, you're not an average PC fanboy. The average PC fanboy wouldn't ever buy an iPhone or even a Mac.

THANK YOU! some reason that other guy thinks anyone talking shit about apple is a PC fanboy, when i was trying to make my point from my point of view.