Bottlenecking concern, please help.

Hey guys, so I recently decided to build a PC. One of my friends told me the other day about bottlenecking, I am worried about any of the parts I have chosen ending up incompatible or bottlenecking, I really don't want want that to happen. I have been doing extensive research on the topic and these are the parts I have come up with. 

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 

GPU: Two 770 MSI TwinFrozer OC SLI

CPU Cooler: Corsair Liquid Cooler H100i 

MotherBoard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming

RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws x Series 16GB DDR3 ram - 16 GBs just to future proof

PSU: Corsair RM Series 850 Watt 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply

Thanks

should be just fine. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

There's no chance that you'll bottleneck on that machine - at least nothing that you should worry about.

It's a solid cookie-cut rig.

Pew Pew Helicopters

Hey guys, so I recently decided to build a PC. One of my friends told me the other day about bottlenecking, I am worried about any of the parts I have chosen ending up incompatible or bottlenecking, I really don't want want that to happen. I have been doing extensive research on the topic and these are the parts I have come up with. 

Thanks

No bottlenecking there. Although I would grab a 4670k and a 780 instead. More powah. Unless you NEEEEEED the i7.

It's 2:36am for me and I didn't read. My bad.

No bottlenecking there. Although I would grab a 4670k and a 780 instead. More powah. Unless you NEEEEEED the i7.

Edit- I DIDN'T SEE THAT YOU SAID SLI DISREGARD ME!

AND DIDNT SEE THAT YOU HAVE THE PARTS

REALLY NICE BUILD NO BOTTLENECKING TO WORRY ABOUT

YEAH CAPSLOCK!

Sorry.

No bottlenecking here. Bottlenecks occur when you have for example a very old CPU and a modern high end GPU.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks

Yo man, can you give me a photo of your SLI setup? Im really curious about the PCI-E spacing with Z87-G45. Thanks! :)

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Yo man, can you give me a photo of your SLI setup? Im really curious about the PCI-E spacing with Z87-G45. Thanks! :)

I actually haven't built it yet :/ just about to buy the parts.. But as soon as I have it up and running I'll send you a photo :) 

I actually haven't built it yet :/ just about to buy the parts.. But as soon as I have it up and running I'll send you a photo :)

Thanks man! I'm also planning on doing a Xfire with my 290. So I am curious if 2 290's can breath in a Z87 G45. Anyways just a heads up, G45 rocks. \m/

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

Edit- I DIDN'T SEE THAT YOU SAID SLI DISREGARD ME!

AND DIDNT SEE THAT YOU HAVE THE PARTS

REALLY NICE BUILD NO BOTTLENECKING TO WORRY ABOUT

YEAH CAPSLOCK!

Sorry.

Hahaha, thanks man. I see you like code geass, freakin' love that anime.

Thanks

You have nothing to worry about man, i run a similar build (in sig) and have no bottlenecks at all. Only thing different in my system is that im running two 780's and the 4770k handles it like a beast even without oc :D ive seen a 4770k handle 3 titans with a minor oc with ease so i wouldnt worry about a bottleneck in your setup

What's the difference?

It's just a newer chipset. There's really not a whole hell of a lot that has changed - the only real-world difference you'll see is the ability to get a slightly better overclock.

It basically runs into the, "Well, it's newer and costs about the same, so why not?", argument. 

Pew Pew Helicopters

I don't know if they are the same or not, but the Gigabyte z87 soc force is like 300 bucks, and the z97 soc force is 209, only difference I can see is the z97 doesn't have a pre installed waterblock on the chipset. (which is a let down -_- ) But still, it oozes quality

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs