What to spend 300$ on

elan2468

I wasnt sure where to put this so when in doubt go off topic, So I have 300$s and i dont know what to spend it on, i dont need it for my computer and i was thinking maybe i could invest it or something? 

Savings.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

A hobby.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Just put it in your savings and see what happens. There's no need to spend it yet. Who knows, maybe you'll need it within the next year. If not then, you can put it to awesome use by purchasing a graphics card next year.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

$300 is too little to invest into any stock >.<

Just keep it hidden somewhere :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Bitcoin.

NO. Bitcoin has been losing so much value it's even more unstable than before. 

Do you mean buy them or mine them?

yes

On a serious note if you need to ask what you should spend it on you should probably save it.

If you have to go looking for a reason, that to me says you don't need to spend it.

Put it into savings, spend it on something you actually want, instead of looking for something.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

you could burn it for fuel 

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

NO. Bitcoin has been losing so much value it's even more unstable than before. 

Bit coin has been going up in value for the past week.

Save it until you can answer your own question.

Put it in a rainy day fund. 

Intel i7-7770K | Asus Maximus X Hero  | EVGA GTX980 SuperClocked | 16GB Memory| Samsung 960 EVO M.2 | Corsair RM 750W | Dell 27" S2716DG main display | Dual Dell ST2320L 23" Secondary displays | Windows 10

Logitech G710+ Keyboard | Logitech G502 mouse | Kingston HyperX Cloud headset | Corsair H100i 

lol wattajoke

See, this makes me so mad. I hold out on using my Bitcoins for a month or 2. I finally broke down and spent them when the price of BTC wasn't moving. A freaking week after I spend them the price jumps up by $100. Ugh, I hate this. Not the first time it's happened either.

:/

COMIC SANS

lol wattajoke

BTC was $475 last week. Now it's $550.

lol wattajoke

See, this makes me so mad. I hold out on using my Bitcoins for a month or 2. I finally broke down and spent them when the price of BTC wasn't moving. A freaking week after I spend them the price jumps up by $100. Ugh, I hate this. Not the first time it's happened either.

:/

Dang.... that sucks.

BTC was $475 last week. Now it's $550.

lol wattajoke

and? It always jumps and drops. Big whoop.

and? It always jumps and drops. Big whoop.

I'm pretty sure it was around $425 for the last 2-3 months. $100+ is a big jump.

I'm pretty sure it was around $425 for the last 2-3 months. $100+ is a big jump.

investing in bitcoin is so absurdly unstable you might as well live on a active volcano.

Remember back when it was $1200?

Sex.

AMD FX 6300 | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ | HITACHI ULTRASTAR 1TB 7200RPM HDD | XFX RADEON HD 7950 3GB | 8GB DDR3-1600 MUSHKIN BLACKLINE | OCZ ZT 550W 80+ BRONZE PSU | ZALMAN Z5 PLUS CASE | LITE-ON iHDS118-04 DVD/CD DRIVE | BENQ GW2255 21.5" MONITOR