Nvidia releases 337.88 WHQL

Hawx

New in GeForce 337.88 Game Ready WHQL drivers

Game Ready - This 337.88 Game Ready WHQL driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience for Watch Dogs.
Performance – Introduces key DirectX optimizations which result in reduced game-loading times and significant performance increases across a wide variety of games compared with the previous 335.23 WHQL. Significant CPU overhead reductions in the driver result in performance gains that will often favor CPU-bottlenecked situations. Per usual, results will vary depending on your GPU, system configuration, and game settings.

Sample titles with performance gains of 10% or more since 335.23 WHQL*

3840x2160 (4K)

Call of Duty: Ghosts
F1 2013
Hitman Absolution
Sniper v2
DiRT 3
Just Cause 2
Team Fortress 2

2560x1400

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Sleeping Dogs
Hitman Absolution
Thief
World of Tanks
Just Cause 2
Team Fortress 2
StarSwarm

Download: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/75991/en-us

Watch_Dogs tweaking/graphical guide: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/watch-dogs-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide

Ahhhhh, finally Nvidia, it's been too long.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

I hate it when they don't tell us in absolute benchmarks what the differences are for loading times and CPU reduction and such.

Heh. I just checked geforce.com an hour or so ago for new drivers and nothing. Had this feeling it was about time for this and then here it is. :D

Heh. I just checked geforce.com an hour or so ago for new drivers and nothing. Had this feeling it was about time for this and then here it is. :D

New Zealand just hit their WD release date, so Nvidia is getting their drivers out the door.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Just in time for me to set up my SLI cards tonight :D  Thanks for the heads up

i don't care that much about the tweaking guide though, that chart at the bottom, seems reasonable

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I was hoping to see improved Wolfenstein performance :\ Oh well I appreciate the new driver anyways.

intalling this on my 410M while it doesnt support that chip xD

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

Planetside 2 SLI profile finally. It's only taken a little over a year. Still though there has been no driver performance increase from Nvidia or AMD. Shame because the game really needs it.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

anyone wanna send me a dropbox link to the driver? its going to take half an hour to download for whatever reason :S

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

anyone wanna send me a dropbox link to the driver? its going to take half an hour to download for whatever reason :S

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/geforce_337_88_beta_driver_download.html

/\ alternative download link.

This is the most taxing game I've ever seen.
People complain about a downgrade while only the GTX780/ti/Titan/Black even have enough Vram to even max it out.
If Watchdogs is already that taxing how taxing will The Division or Star Citizen be ?

RTX2070OC 

Well I can confirm that it finally works with Planetside 2. I will have to play some more though just to make sure. After playing for a bit I have found that the GPU becomes the bottleneck more often. I would imagine this is because of the work Nvidia has done on the CPU side however the game still isn't maxing out my CPU or GPU properly. There really need to be something done about Planetside 2 about it's performance. The main problem is the CPU optimization. I know they went over to 64-bit but that has made no impact to performance. We really need SOE to optimize the game to use every core that is available not 1 core fully and the others only a little bit.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This is the most taxing game I've ever seen.

People complain about a downgrade while only the GTX780/ti/Titan/Black even have enough Vram to even max it out.

If Watchdogs is already that taxing how taxing will The Division or Star Citizen be ?

I'm expecting Elite: Dangerous to be quite demanding when it comes out to.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

thanks for this. I turned off the notification in GeForce Experience for gaming purposes so I didn't know about this.

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

and... max 1% performance increase in anything I might actually use this year and probably the following years.

Oh and btw the version details cant even load now, lol. How  about so meaningfull update notes? up to 26% performance : performace exlcuding in one Specific (which inst even properly specified) thing. < 126%

Nvidia sucks. I could fill every road in canada with ''Nvidia sucks'' for every time something objectively sucked (didnt work) in nvidia./rant

After hard nvida coding it finally managed to say '' the key features of this driver are not available''

Mor elike ''we are Nvidia the ordinary pre-shit-mium that gets bragged and overrated about in a way we totally are not''/rant

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

and... max 1% performance increase in anything I might actually use this year and probably the following years.

Oh and btw the version details cant even load now, lol. How  about so meaningfull update notes? up to 26% performance : performace exlcuding in one Specific (which inst even properly specified) thing. < 126%

Nvidia sucks. I could fill every road in canada with ''Nvidia sucks'' for every time something objectively sucked (didnt work) in nvidia./rant

After hard nvida coding it finally managed to say '' the key features of this driver are not available''

Mor elike ''we are Nvidia the ordinary pre-shit-mium that gets bragged and overrated about in a way we totally are not''/rant

are you always this dumb?

Why is this in news and reviews.. or have i missed something.. Should i be making a post about Razer Comms being updated??

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

WOT had a nice 4-6 fps increase on my system.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.