enough space for psu air flow?

SAV1OUR

so i currently have my psu facing down on some cardboard theres about 1-2cm space from the ground, im wondering if i should flip it upright or is there enough space? sorry for the poor quality 

NH57VXh.jpg

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Is it too loud (cant really judge with an RM series)?

If it is, i'd turn it around as that is usually a sign that it is quite hot. If its pretty silent i assume that it wouldn't be close to its max temp. My PSU is also turn face down and has the same clearance and i have no issues as of yet.

If the fan is spinning on an rm series that means it is about 60% or so to the max temp. Use corsair link to find out the temps. If above 40, turn it face up.

Should be good

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Is it too loud (cant really judge with an RM series)?

If it is, i'd turn it around as that is usually a sign that it is quite hot. If its pretty silent i assume that it wouldn't be close to its max temp. My PSU is also turn face down and has the same clearance and i have no issues as of yet.

If the fan is spinning on an rm series that means it is about 60% or so to the max temp. Use corsair link to find out the temps. If above 40, turn it face up.

temps and sound im just being parodied i guess thanks guys 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

More than enough