How do you take a screenshot of an entire page without the header showing up in the middle?

For instance, if you try to take an screenshot in YouTube, if the page is long enough the Header randomly shows up in the middle:

header.jpg

Does anyone know how to avoid this? Im using the built in screenshot feature in firefox. Thanks.

18 minutes ago, MS-DOS said:

For instance, if you try to take an screenshot in YouTube, if the page is long enough the Header randomly shows up in the middle:

header.jpg

Does anyone know how to avoid this? Im using the built in screenshot feature in firefox. Thanks.

Doesn't happen to me when i try it just now

though there is other weirdness here and there (some missing profile pic in comments, blank vid thumbnails)

Warning, seriously vertically long pic

Spoiler

Screenshot2024-06-19at10-58-12ReactingtoMoreJankyGameControllers-YouTube.png.b3c524500f87d966066607816a7db194.png

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Firefox has a screenshot button that lets you capture the entire page. 

you could also just press F10 (in firefox i think) or F11 (in chrome) to get the browser full screen and press Alt+PrtScr to capture the contents (if you have multiple monitors) or just prtscr if you have one monitor. Paste it in paint or whatever, scroll down in browser, take another shot, paste it below the first picture etc 

You could also use Developer Tools to hide that bar, press F12 use the selector button in the top left corner of that developer tool windows and then select that bar, and once you have it selected you could add the property display:none to it to hide it away.

for example, in the picture below i opened developer tools and selected the bar with buttons above this text box and changed the background property to yellow to make the background yellow. Just as easily I could have added a property at the bottom (double click after the last property's ; ) and type there display:none to hide it

image.thumb.png.b7c1e64f7769eb8d5a7e37d8b071cf73.png 

FFs screenshot feature only does this if you are scrolled down. Go all the way to the top and do a whole page screenshot.

Scrolled down

Spoiler

image.png.bf8e074ae58931779c19382fe81f4eda.png

Scrolled to top

Spoiler

image.png.fee31a2c7d1daaea2c2e827bc07651a1.png

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Solved by going in Developer Tools, select the toolbar and uncheck  Position : sticky to disable the property. then right click on empty space, take screenshot, capture whole page

my picture is kinda bare, I disabled a lot of fluff on the forum pages.

Screenshot 2024-06-22 at 01-03-24 How do you take a screenshot of an entire page without the header showing up in the middle.png