EX6250 mesh extender/firewall

first off i should clarify that i am in no way endorsing any products or services mentioned, just seems to be what i have given the prices and well, existing equipment being repurposed.

moving on...

i have t-mobile 5g internet with a waveform fx3100 - yes the "business" modem, took me lots of phone tag and frustration till i finally got it.  say the least, these days modems issued by X provider have very limited capabilities let alone features.  we will get into that later.

problem is the waveform has CRAP wifi, so i decided to use a ex6250/netgear as a mesh repeater - theres only one.  the problem is im trying to make a internal domain.  of course i need to map out my devices, assign them static IPs according to their v6 addresses.  that of which i can do easily on the waveform.

MANY of my devices are hardlined and ran through switches around my house.  if its got an ethernet plug, its on the network.  bam, static and shoveled thru the waveform (while passing thru 2-3 switches in the meantime, whatever).

my concern is obviously the wireless devices, since the waveforms signal is so poor in comes the ex6250 outta my closet.  yay a repeater!  well, not so much.  i cant use nmap to seek out the devices connected to the f*ing repeater!  yeah thanks dumb firewall, and given the settings on the repeater their, well, limited.  theres nothing about a firewall mentioned but nmap shows a bunch of filtered ports blah blah.  i cant map out my stuff on the extender!  ive looked at ddwrt, there isnt anything for the specific device/repeater of mine. 

wireless devices i have but cant find

-printer

-my iphone

-girls iphone

-smart lights 1/2/3/4/5

-alexa

-google nest thermostat

my subnet is 192.168.12.1/64 - 1 being the gateway or waveform, obviously id like to reduce that considering i dont have 254 devices, similar to a walmart parking lot versus an aldi parking lot, id like my stuff to have a reserved parking spot.  why?  cause when i setup ADDS i dont need the server to reverse-lookup every wifi device (controlled by apps with limited functionality) and DHCP them "here" and "there".  simply put, DHCP is insecure.

so back to the point, how the crap do i disable the dumb firewall on the extender?!  even my waveform shows 13 devices but i KNOW i have wayyyyyy more connected.  heck my server has 9 ethernet's alone, throw in my tv, receiver, playstation, raspberry, pc, DC0, DC1, DC2, 3x switches, do the math.  theres a heck of a lot more than 13 devices!

so how, if possible, can i map out these other devices despite the stupid firewall i cant disable?  given the smart lights are dumb, i cant (to my knowledge) assign a static.  same with the nest/thermostat. 

bear in mind the reason i have the t-mobile thing is because (NOT ENDORSING) business internet is the same price as home, plus i dont get charged for "modem rental" fees.  additionally i get all the awesome features of a ddwrt router and more, with the waveform.  AND to add icing to the cake, i get a static IP!  yeah!

it should be noted that the waveform (among other devices ive used) does NOT seem to give me internet functionality over v6 - i can guess why.  anything ive used without a static ip gives me v4 and v6 "internet" on all my devices.  u know, netowrk/sharing, advanced, double click on wifi or eth adapter and internet on v4 along with v6.  not this time around, whatever?

anyway ive set static ip's for devices i know the mac's to.  so idk my server, 2-9 are reserved for you guessed it, eth ports 2-9.  10 is the repeater. from there it gets all wacky cause idk whats used and what isnt so i just made up numbers.  50 is DC0, 51 DC1, 52 DC2, tv is 50 (wifi), or 51 on eth.  my RDP craptop is 11 wifi and 12 eth.  not that it matters but it seems when i connect to the waveform directly (wifi or not) including MY cell phone, yep i get the correct IP assigned.

just the stupid implimentation of the extender fudged everything up.  now i got IP conflicts all over cause its acting as its own VPN apparently yet its on the same f*ing subnet.  its acting as a bully if u will...

ideas?