Can I share folders between Linux host and Windows vm (that's not run with VirtualBox)?

I've been inspired by this video by Chris Titus "The Ultimate System" wherein he's made a Linux host machine that simultaneously runs a Windows virtual machine with libvirt.

I want to run a computer with Nobara Linux as its host operating system with a Windows 10 or 11 virtual machine with QEMU

or any other VM software other than VirtualBox. I want it to be a gaming machine with the Windows VM used for any games I can't run on Wine or any other Windows-only software like Adobe Creative Suite.

So I'd like both operating systems to share the same games library and I want to know how it's possible to enable shared folders in QEMU or any other software. I know how to use shared folders in VirtualBox but I heard that other VM software like QEMU are supposed to be much better somehow - I don't know all the details so I'd appreciate it anyone enlightened me on that too.

Thanks.

Just saying, your still gonna have game compatibility issues with anti cheat and VMs. I'd probalby run windows on the host, and put linux in a vm for other tasks here.

You can run a network share between the host and the guest, but I'm pretty sure linux and windows don't use the game file as the executables files are different.