The "Corsair Dominator" $3480 Gaming/Editing PC

Hey if you have not seen the build that I was going to make here is an update to the ultimate $3000 build. Click Here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14464-the-ultimate-3400-3700-build-soon-help-me-choose-a-name/

This is the build that I will be putting together because I noticed I had no space for a full tower pc. So this pc is meant to be small, but still pack a punch in performance. I am taking up the whole space of case. I am putting a 240 radiator on the top of the case and a 120 radiator on the front of the case where the hard drive cages are. The reservoir in one of the 5.25 Bay and above or below will be a pump. All the fans will be replaced. Two Graphics cards will be water cooled and overclocked so will the cpu probably to 4.6 ghz. This may vary. So now you know what I am going to do for water cooling now to the parts. This is a Corsair build! Pictures soon!

Ordering PC Components: 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2 TB 7200RPM SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Internal Desktop Hard Drive, Retail Kit (STBD2000101)

SDD: Corsair Neutron Series 256GB (6Gb/s) SATA 3 Exclusive LAMD LM87800 Synchronous 2.5-Inch SSD CSSD-N256GB3-BK
Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS V GENE Z77 mATX DDR3 Intel LGA 1155 Motherboard

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K

Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ (PC3 15000) Desktop Memory (CMD16GX3M2A1866C9)

GPU: MSI AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5 Overclocked Edition PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card R7970 TF 3GD5/OC BE (2)

PSU: Corsair Professional Series  AX 850 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (AX850)

Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 350D Performance Micro ATX Computer Case with Windowed Side Panel CC-9011029-WW - Black

Water Cooling Components: 

CPU Waterblock: XSPC RayStorm CPU WaterBlock - INTEL

GPU Waterblocks: XSPC Full Cover Razor 7970 (New Style) (2)

Radiators: XSPC RX240 Dual Fan Radiator - BlackXSPC RX120 Single Fan Radiator - Black

Reservoir: XSPC Single 5.25 Bay Reservoir (Alu Front)

Pump: XSPC Laing D5 Vario with Front Cover (1/2 barbs)

Tubing: XSPC 7/16 ID, 5/8 OD High Flex 2m (Retail Coil) - CLEAR (2)

Compression Fittings: XSPC G1/4 to 3/8 ID, 5/8 OD Compression Fitting (Black Chrome) (15)

CoolantThermochill EC6 Non Conductive Coolant - Deep Red (2)

Thermal Compound: XSPC K2 Extreme Thermal Compound 1.5g (3  for more then one build)

Case Fans: Corsair Air Series SP120 PWM Quiet Edition - Twin Pack (CO-9050012-WW) (3)

Peripherals:

Mice: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance FPS Gaming Mouse, Gunmetal Black (CH-9000022-NA)

Mouse Pad: Corsair Vengeance MM200 Gaming Mouse Mat XL Edition (CH-9000014-WW) -

Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Black Cherry MX Red (CH-9000011-NA)

Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1500 USB Connector Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011112-WW)

Monitor: Asus VS248H-P 24-Inch Full-HD LED Monitor

Looking forward to this corsair build! I love corsair so I think I will love this build.

\

Looking forward to this corsair build! I love corsair so I think I will love this build.

I'm looking forward to this build my self!

Interesting !

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

That board wont fit in that case... The Corsair 350d is M-atx

hello

Yep, hope you meant the Maxmius V Gene because otherwise you gotta return that Maximus V Formula.

Checking the size I'll see if I made a mistake!

Yep, hope you meant the Maxmius V Gene because otherwise you gotta return that Maximus V Formula.

Fixed it. It had said MATX and o.O it fits but no so thanks!

Definitely looks interesting :) subbed!

Definitely looks interesting :) subbed!

What do you mean subbed? Like on youtube? If you want to subscribe here: www.youtube.com/user/RenderYouHD

Can not wait man!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

What do you mean subbed? Like on youtube? If you want to subscribe here: www.youtube.com/user/RenderYouHD

I meant "Follow"ed :P. I said subbed because the button said "subscribe" in vBulletin...

That is some mighty hardware you plan to fit a 350D. I haven't seen any 350D builds so far so this should be interesting. Good luck my friend....

This looks similar to a build I've been working on in my head. Very interested to see how this turns out for you.

nice, can't wait to see pics! :)

I'm planning a build similar to yours for this summer. Love to see how it turns out. :) 

I'm planning a build similar to yours for this summer. Love to see how it turns out. :)

Well now that I see that Haswell is soon to come I will wait for it so I will also will not water cool it anymore because I think just cooling the CPU is enough.