This build is not going to happen!

Gaming/Editing PC Going to wait for haswell or go for my mini pc here! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/15693-the-corsair-dominator-3480-gamingediting-pc/

I Decided I needed a new pc and this is my new build that will last for next 5-6 years. I really want to build pcs for other people and get a good amount of money, but I have no idea if I can because I am only 14 (15 soon October 5 BTW) Hope I can get some customers for building them pcs and getting  money so I can save up for college. I build my first pc and I liked it. Hope you guys a prove of the new pc thanks! If it is possible that somebody from like these companies get me a sponsor of a sort so I can make videos just like Linus!

PC Components:

CaseNZXT Phantom 820 Full Tower Chassis with RGB Color Changing Lights and Fan Control CA-PH820-G1, Gunmetal

CPUIntel Core i7-3770K Quad-Core Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K

MotherboardMSI ATX DDR3 2600 Intel ? LGA 1155 Motherboard (Z77A-GD65 GAMING)

RamKingston HyperX Beast 16 GB Kit (2x8 GB) 2400MHz DDR3 PC3-19200 Non-ECC CL11 DIMM XMP Desktop Memory KHX24C11T3K2/16X

SSDKingston Digital 240GB SSDNow V300 SATA 3 2.5 (7mm height) with Adapter Solid State Drive SV300S37A/240G

HDDSeagate Barracuda 2 TB 7200RPM SATA 6 Gb/s NCQ 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Internal Desktop Hard Drive, Retail Kit (STBD2000101)

Graphics Cards: (2) MSI AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5 Overclocked Edition PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card R7970 TF 3GD5/OC BE

PSUCorsair Professional Series  AX 850 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Gold (AX850)

Peripherals:

MonitorAsus VS247H-P 24-Inch Full-HD LED-Lit Monitor

KeyboardRazer BlackWidow Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard-MAC (RZ03-00381300-R3M1)

MouseRazer Naga Hex League of Legends Edition Gaming Mouse (RZ01-00750300-R3M1)

MousepadRazer Goliathus League of Legends Edition Standard Mouse Mat (RZ02-00214100-R3M1)

HeadsetRazer Kraken Pro Analog Gaming Headset, Black (RZ04-00870300-R3U1)

Watercooling:

CPU Block: EK-Supremacy - Nickel

GPU Block: (2) EK-FC7970 - Acetal CSQ

GPU Connectivity: EK-FC Bridge DUAL Serial CSQ

Pump/ReservoirEK-BAY DCP 2.2 Combo Unit (incl. pump)

Radiators: EK-CoolStream RAD XTX (240) and EK-CoolStream RAD XT (360)

Fittings: (14) EK-CSQ Fitting 12/16mm G1/4 - Black Nickel

Tubing: (2) TUBE Masterkleer 15,9/11,1mm UV - RED

Coolant: (2) EK-Ekoolant Blood RED (premix 1000mL)

Thermal Compound: (3 because i need it for other coolers) Arctic Cooling MX-2 thermal compound (4g)

Fans: (8 fans total but 4 orders of twin packs) Corsair Air Series SP120 PWM High Performance Edition - Twin Pack (CO-9050014-WW)

Edited by RenderYouHD

WAIT FOR HASWELL

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

companies dont just give out products for random people to do reviews on. You have to first have at least around 25k subs and have done quite a few review videos before with good ratings. Even then most companies wouldnt send you parts ecspecially if you were just using them for a personal build. 

at this time it would probably be a good idea to wait for haswell..

The build is solid! though there is no reason for that memory, I have 2133mhz myself, I'm not really one to talk, but the gain is very minimal..!

And if you want sponsors, you are going to have to work very hard for it, once your settled in that community I would think it's easier though..

good luck with it..!

(Comming soon)

Do you already have the hardware? Because I wouldn't recommend a dual amd card rig due to the new stuff about frame times and whatnot coming to light. And the name should mean something to you personally, like whatever inspires you. A lot of people just name their rigs after things that sounds badass (The Mauler, Red Panther, Death Destroyer Shark of Death and Destruction, etc.) but that often makes it sound really cheesy. One name/build that I really liked was Phenomenon ( http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/4702-build-log-phenomenon-switch-810pedestal/

), it was inspired by crop circles, and the builder (username is Jokrik) really showed that in his mods. Try picking a unique (but not super obscure) theme for your build. It will give you a direction, and if you pick a good one, the name will come to you.

And this is how Linus got started: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10954-my-story-how-i-became-a-professional-unboxer/?hl=%2Bprofessional+%2Bunboxer He didn't just "get" sponsors.

You could make a high end extreme edition for that much.... 

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

WAIT FOR HASWELL

I was thinking of waiting for new Haswell, but I don't know when it will be released and if its soon I will take these parts and change it so it can fit newest Haswell. I may just add the highest processor for Haswell.  

companies dont just give out products for random people to do reviews on. You have to first have at least around 25k subs and have done quite a few review videos before with good ratings. Even then most companies wouldnt send you parts ecspecially if you were just using them for a personal build. 

If I had the products I would be glad to run benchmarks and testing builds for these products.

at this time it would probably be a good idea to wait for haswell..

The build is solid! though there is no reason for that memory, I have 2133mhz myself, I'm not really one to talk, but the gain is very minimal..!

And if you want sponsors, you are going to have to work very hard for it, once your settled in that community I would think it's easier though..

good luck with it..!

Thanks for the support I still have to do a lot of work if its that hard. It will have to take some time because of High school. 

Thank you for letting me know that before I spent a lot of money for ram I will probably have two get 1600 Mhz editions have any suggestions?

they are compatible with up to 2133Mhz but after 1600Mhz there is very little difference in performance, also the AMD Fx Cpu's are compatible with up to 1866Mhz so im sure intel will outdo that easily 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Thank you for letting me know that before I spent a lot of money for ram I will probably have two get 1600 Mhz editions have any suggestions?

Not true. You can easily use speeds past 1600, it's just considered "overclocking". XMP makes it as easy as one option in the bios. However, you will see little benefit from going to higher speeds. Count on Haswell around the 23rd. Easily worth the wait atm. 

they are compatible with up to 2133Mhz but after 1600Mhz there is very little difference in performance, also the AMD Fx Cpu's are compatible with up to 1866Mhz so im sure intel will outdo that easily 

So no need for switching them?

Do you already have the hardware? Because I wouldn't recommend a dual amd card rig due to the new stuff about frame times and whatnot coming to light. And the name should mean something to you personally, like whatever inspires you. A lot of people just name their rigs after things that sounds badass (The Mauler, Red Panther, Death Destroyer Shark of Death and Destruction, etc.) but that often makes it sound really cheesy. One name/build that I really liked was Phenomenon ( http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/4702-build-log-phenomenon-switch-810pedestal/

), it was inspired by crop circles, and the builder (username is Jokrik) really showed that in his mods. Try picking a unique (but not super obscure) theme for your build. It will give you a direction, and if you pick a good one, the name will come to you.

And this is how Linus got started: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/10954-my-story-how-i-became-a-professional-unboxer/?hl=%2Bprofessional+%2Bunboxer He didn't just "get" sponsors.

I do like Red Panther, and The Mauler. 

So no need for switching them?

if you want to save money and get something better you can, but you dont need to, however, im running my ram at 600mhz atm and it performs perfectly well, if i where you i would get more ram at lower speed

Character artist in the Games industry.

I do like Red Panther, and The Mauler. 

I was being sarcastic. They sound really cheesy.

My first reaction when i saw $3400-$3700 build! "Wow this would be beast"

Comes into thread and sees Z77 based build with MSI Gaming Motherboard  "Well that was underwhelming..."

Scrolls down and see a complete selection of Razer Peripherals "Well... he is 14 so.. o..kay.."

Looks at specifications carefully and realises kid uses 2 x 7970 (Despite xFire frame latency issues) to power ONE 1080p screen. "What in the sweet hell tarnations?!"

Realises a whole water cooling setup planned prepared and then sees 'Thank you for letting me know that before I spent a lot of money for ram I will probably have two get 1600 Mhz editions have any suggestions?'

Good luck son, you need it. No hate intended but i'm genuinely worried for the safety of your hardware.

Prove me wrong though, i really want you to succeed deep down.

On topic : How does THE Beast sound?

Wait for haswell, and you cant just start doing videos, you need to have sufficient knowlege about computers in general so you can explaing to the audience, and a nice voice helps alot. Linus and most other people doing videos like that have an education that is very much computer related. Computer techincian prefferably if not an engineer!! Also having nice camera equipment and sound is necesary. :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Looks like we have a Razer fanboy.

And there isn't any reason for him not to be I have a keyboard, mouse, and headset from razer and I haven't had a single issue with any of them. I guess I would call myself a razer fanboy if thats your classification .

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

My first reaction when i saw $3400-$3700 build! "Wow this would be beast"

Comes into thread and sees Z77 based build with MSI Gaming Motherboard  "Well that was underwhelming..."

Scrolls down and see a complete selection of Razer Peripherals "Well... he is 14 so.. o..kay.."

Looks at specifications carefully and realises kid uses 2 x 7970 (Despite xFire frame latency issues) to power ONE 1080p screen. "What in the sweet hell tarnations?!"

Realises a whole water cooling setup planned prepared and then sees 'Thank you for letting me know that before I spent a lot of money for ram I will probably have two get 1600 Mhz editions have any suggestions?'

Good luck son, you need it. No hate intended but i'm genuinely worried for the safety of your hardware.

Prove me wrong though, i really want you to succeed deep down.

On topic : How does THE Beast sound?

Will do!