Video Editing Contest

A while ago I went through some vlogs of peoples' LTX vlogs from times' past. One of the booths that I would see would feature getting to use LTT footage and trying to edit the best video out of it. The winner would get some prize, typically.

Now that LTX is over, are there any plans to do a Video contest again (whether remotely or not)? If not, would that be something that LTT could do this summer? I would love to enter lol

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

34 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

A while ago I went through some vlogs of peoples' LTX vlogs from times' past. One of the booths that I would see would feature getting to use LTT footage and trying to edit the best video out of it. The winner would get some prize, typically.

Now that LTX is over, are there any plans to do a Video contest again (whether remotely or not)? If not, would that be something that LTT could do this summer? I would love to enter lol

That sounds like a great idea I’d love to do that (even though I’ve never edited anything in my life)

4 hours ago, mrtwonavels said:

That sounds like a great idea I’d love to do that (even though I’ve never edited anything in my life)

i've been editing for nearly seven years lol

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.