Run 4 sticks of memory, different speeds?

Hey! So, I bought a 32gb kit from corsair some time ago, and I uninstalled the previous 16gb kit I had previously, so now I'm running 32gb, the question I have is, can I run these two kits at the same time? 

I've heard that quadchannel is not the best for everything and that it may have some perfomance issues (?, and if you need some info of the specs and what I do here they are:

Current kit: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 2x16GB DDR5 5200 MT/s

Old Kit: Memoria Ram 8GB DDR5 5600Mhz CL40 Dimm Kingston FURY Beast x2

I usually run games like MSFS, SQUAD, and do coding, but nothing else that would require a lot of ram.

Yes, I know they're different speeds, from what I know the 5600mhz one should go down to 5200 to match the Corsair's, but will this be a problem if I'm running DOCP? Thanks for the help!

You can run them at the same time, but they have to run at the slowest speed of all the the sticks, so 5200.

Please refresh before you reply because I edit my posts. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not responsible for any damages or losses caused by the content I share.

_________________________________________________________________________________

12 minutes ago, spooookz said:

but will this be a problem if I'm running DOCP?

Yes, but not for the reasons you think. It's more the fact that 4 DIMMs of DDR5 is finicky at best, and with mixed kits where all the DIMMs are known to be different, it's even worse. You can give this a shot if you want to since you already own both kits, though if you really do need 48GB+ of RAM, you should just buy a 48GB or 64GB kit in the first place. 

Are you currently using all of the 32 gigs you have installed? If not, more RAM isn't going to help you even if it works and runs at the same speed as your current set.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Both Intel and AMD derate their DDR5 memory controller to very slow speeds when you run 4 sticks (i.e. "good luck!"), so the chances of these working by just a one-click enable DOCP are probably not high.

That said, since you already own all the sticks you have nothing to lose by giving it a go and you can tell us how it runs!